Thread: 2008 Keystone Fuzion 362 Toyhauler 40' of Mack Daddy Pimp Ass Race Trailer! $35,500

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar

2008 Keystone Fuzion 362 Toyhauler 40' of Mack Daddy Pimp Ass Race Trailer! $35,500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXMZ8nJQQc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccBTWgB7vTY

These are videos of "a" 362, not "my" 362 but it's close enough so you get an idea without having to drive all the way to Elizabeth...

Sleeps 10!

New Wheels, Tires (upgraded to 16"), brakes, magnets, backing plates, wheel bearings, etc... THREE Batteries, 5500 Marquis Gold Onan Generator, holds more water than you could possibly use, fueling station, and more.

Separate outdoor entertainment system so you don't have to listen to "Frozen" outside when the kids are inside watching movies on the 32" flat panel TV.

Etc, etc, etc...

Up-Side, Down-Side. ALL of the 2008 Fuzions (every model) had faulty decals, and unless they've been parked indoors and never been used, the stickers fail. Look online and you'll see most of them have been completely stripped and are white now. If you find one that looks good, it's only a matter of "when they will fail" not if they will, so buyer beware. Mine looks like shit right now, but I've removed the old stickers, buffed and polished the trailer, and am ready to replace them WITH A BRAND NEW COMPLETE FACTORY SET (NOT the crappy 2008 glue...) worth over $2000! So if you buy it BEFORE I do that, I'll take $500 off the price to cover replacement.

There's a 2009 on Craigslist in Castlerock... and the stickers are just starting to fail. He's asking $36,550 and doesn't have the replacement stickers. His ad can be seen here:

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/4667547513.html

I'm at $35,500 with new stickers installed - OR $35,000 if you take it as-is. WINE FRIDGE DOES NOT COME WITH TRAILER.... lol!

I will be winterizing it this week.

303-907-1941
    mra21@hotmail.com
    Last edited by T Baggins; October 29th, 2014 at 08:25 AM.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Winterized and ready for a new home. ALL old crappy decals have been removed, trailer is buffed and polished, just waiting on new decal installation. Last chance to buy it at a discount (meaning YOU put the decals on, not ME) - I'll take $500 off the top "as is" and you can finish it up. This is a bad-ass trailer, and you would be a FOOL not to buy it.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D