Thread: 2012 ktm rc8r race/track bike

Member Amateur

2012 ktm rc8r race/track bike

13k obo

Specifics:

2012 KTM RC8R (bought as street, converted to race)
    still has stock wiring harness so it can be turned back to street if anyone wants, but you need to buy all the street stuff cause i sold it to pay for the race build.

Rottweiler intake ram air conversion(removes top part of airbox, seals under tank making for better volume of air, bigger uni filter)

Stock suspension(forks+shock) worked on by Ed Sorbo @ lindemann engineering. (revalved/shimmed for better performance on track) shock also has currently a stiffer 95nm ktm spring on it.

Power commander 5 w/ wide-band 02 sensors and auto tune(also has qs but I could never get the thing to work correctly but its there lol)

Woodcraft clip-ons

Motion Pro Revolver throttle kit w/cams

KTM Power Parts Racing Rear Sets(made by akrapovic)

Full Termignoni SS Racing exhaust w/carbon can

Braketech axis iron fully floating front and rear rotors w/ vesrah xx pads in front and ferodo in the rear

520 chain and sprockets currently 16/40(have more rears to switch out with)

All the emissions crap the bike comes with is also removed

Have extra set of race body work thats a little rashed up and lots of other spares

I am sure i am forgetting some stuff but if you're interested or have questions let me know. best way to get a hold of me cause i don't check this to often is email - Streebles@gmail.com
    Last edited by Streebles85; January 25th, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
    Andrew "Streebles" Streby
    MRA #248
    RC8R
    ------------------------------
    Syndicate - Spears Racing - Bell Helmets - Sol Performance-Pirelli - AXO - Motorex - Braking - Smith Optics -GoPro- Engine Ice - Matrix Concepts - Shorai
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life."- Marco Simoncelli

Member Amateur
    Also forgot to say it was Dyno'd by Imperial. Got 157 hpwr and 89 ft/lbs tq on sonoco gt.
    MRA #248
    RC8R
    Syndicate - Spears Racing - Bell Helmets - Sol Performance-Pirelli - AXO - Motorex - Braking - Smith Optics -GoPro- Engine Ice - Matrix Concepts - Shorai
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life."- Marco Simoncelli

Member Amateur
    bump, anyone know anyone that might know anyone that might be interested? lol
    MRA #248
    RC8R

Senior Member Amateur
    Joe clarkizzle?
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Member Amateur
    eh, sounds fast but I want one for the street. I'm still thinking I'd rather race a 600 and have an rc8r for a 'nice bike'
    - Joe

Member Amateur
    it is fast but also handles like a dream, best track bike and well so far the only race bike i have owned lol. you can convert this back to street you just have to get the street stuff, i have a few pieces but i sold off most of it to help pay for the race build.
    MRA #248
    RC8R

Member Amateur
    bump
    MRA #248
    RC8R

Member Amateur
    bump
    MRA #248
    RC8R