Allow slicks in Open SS:

• Change section 2.2.2.G
    • from: Only DOT approved tires or non-DOT full rain tires may be used. The original molded tread pattern cannot be modified. Non-DOT slicks and non-DOT intermediate tires are not allowed.
    • to: For MWSS and HWSS only DOT approved tires or non-DOT full rain tires may be used. The original molded tread pattern cannot be modified. Non-DOT slicks and non-DOT intermediate tires are not allowed. For OSS only DOT approved tires, non-DOT slicks or non-DOT full rain tires may be used. The original molded tread pattern cannot be modified. Non-DOT intermediate tires are not allowed

• Rationale: Boost grid size. OSS has some of the smallest grids of the weekend - typically 1/2 that of MWSS & HWSS. It's the only class for the weekend on a 1000cc bike that requires DOTs, adding cost to the weekend to run it - so some otherwise eligible riders just skip it.

Consolidate ROR Classes

• Kill RORO and RORU. Run one ROR class, without 2 sub classes. Provide recognition on the podium to the top MW bike in ROR each race (like MotoGP does for top Open Class rider and WSBK does for top EVO rider) and potentially something end of year in addition to/in lieu of a top 10 plate - i.e. different color numbers/plate or such.

• Rationale:
    • Current setup is contrived. Is it one race, 2 races or 3? We say it's 3, but let's be honest, it's really 1 or maybe 2. There's ROR overall and maybe there's RORU. RORO is a joke. If *ahem* someone starts from pit lane/dead last on a 1000 and finishes 11th b/c 3 guys on 600s are either faster than me - I mean them - or close enough to prevent me/them from catching, then I got 11th. Not 8th in RORO - I got beat fair and square by 3 riders on lesser bikes - saying I got 8th is ridiculous. RORO makes no sense. The setup in general is confusing for spectators too.
    • Grid Sizes - we hardly manage to pull more riders than the payout level in ROR. Breaking it into 2 classes, within a 3rd overall class doesn't make sense.
    • Grid Sizes - All it takes to get in the top 10 in RORU this year is to show up and finish 2 races... enough said. It has lower participation than OSS.

• Actual Section Changes (I may miss a few - but this should be most):
    • Section 1: Kill the "(GTO/GTU)" after ROR
    • Delete Section: 2.4.1.5
    • Change 2.4.1.6 to delete references to "GTO"
    • Change 4.3.D to remove references to "GTO" and "GTU"
    • Change 7.2.1.C to remove references to "GTO" and "GTU"
    • I think the rest of my suggestion (recognizing to MW bike, etc.) is procedural - don't see anything in the rulebook that covers it.