I propose a new rule that requires a lower chain guard on all motorcycles.

Create Section 5.2.1-S and 5.2.2-U as follows:
A shark fin lower chain guard is required on all motorcycles. It must be fixed to the swingarm in front of the rear sprocket with either bolts or welds.

I would also like to allow protests of lap additions for failure to comply with meatball flags. I propose a rule 12.3-AE that states: "Any rider in violatlation of a meatball flag stop and go penalty may protest the additional lap penalty if the rider has video proof beyond a reasonable doubt that they were not in violation of race procedures."

Reasoning: I was meatballed for a "jumped start" when my launch was damn near perfect. My forward facing GoPro shows the light and when my bike started accelerating which was absolutely not before the light went out. I was in the lead until my stop and go penalty forced me in to 15th place. I finished the race in 10th when I had a very good fighting chance to win it. I knew that during the penalty I hadn't jumped the start and was unable to do anything about it. I think that IF a rider KNOWS that they didn't jump the start and has video evidence of it that they can skip the stop and go penalty and protest the one lap penalty and score the race where they finished without the penalty. If the video evidence doesn't clearly prove the rider was compliant then the rider gets penalized with the one lap penalty.