Thread: Open Call - Bid opportunity to all photographers

Senior Member Expert

Open Call - Bid opportunity to all photographers

I am in the beginning stages of coordinating the end of the season awards.

I am asking all photographers that would like to have their pictures used for the year end awards to provide me a quote/cost for those pictures.

I will need hard copies of the pictures

Criteria:

Pictures of Top 5 in all classes
    Pictures of Top 10 in ROR O and ROR U
    Pictures of Top 5 in clubman points

Please note I will need pictures of the racers on the correct bike for the correct class. For example if a rider is top 10 in ROR U and top 5 in Production cup, I will need pictures of the rider on their ROR bike as well as their Production cup bike.

Obviously we have not reached the end of the season and some of the positions are still undecided. However, I will need all of the photos by the 1st week of October.

If you have any questions please let me know

Joe
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven

Senior Member Amateur
    Just to make sure I'm doing the math correctly: do you want the top 5 in the 4 hour endurance classes, or just the 29 classes (27 plus RoRO and RoRU)? That would be (27*5)+(2*10)+5=160 prints? By hard copy, are you talking 8x10? 8x12? 5x7? I have no idea what "clubman points" is or where to find out what the standings are for that. Margaret

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by uberwench View Post
    Just to make sure I'm doing the math correctly: do you want the top 5 in the 4 hour endurance classes, or just the 29 classes (27 plus RoRO and RoRU)? That would be (27*5)+(2*10)+5=160 prints? By hard copy, are you talking 8x10? 8x12? 5x7? I have no idea what "clubman points" is or where to find out what the standings are for that. Margaret
    Check out this link for the Clubman & ROR standings..

http://forums.mra-racing.org/showthr...hlight=clubman

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by uberwench View Post

Margaret

no 4 hour is needed

I believe we will need 8x10 however will confirm with the trophy provider and follow up

and your math is correct 160 pictures

let me know what other questions you have

joe
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven

Senior Member Amateur
    So we will have 2 1/2 weeks after the last race weekend to get all the pictures found/approved and printed and back to you. And that doesn't include the time we need to sort through the final round at PPIR. That is going to be cutting it pretty close don't you think Joe?

Jim
    Jim Browning
    RMP Photos

Senior Member Expert
    Jim

I will be meeting with the trophy vendor on the Sept 3rd. I will have a better eta after that and will follow up.

Senior Member Expert
    Follow up from my meeting with Crown Trophies

8x10 photos needed

I will need to have all pictures to Crown by 10/13/14

Please let me know if there are any other questions. I am hoping to have the photographer chosen by 9/17 so we will have close to a month to figure out the pictures selection etc..

Joe

Senior Member Expert
    Last call

i have received 2 responses. If you are interested I need to hear from you

Senior Member Expert
    I will be closing this opportunity tonight at 5pm

Thanks

Joe