Thread: Car Port spot available for Round 6?

Junior Member Novice

Car Port spot available for Round 6?

Sorry for the novice post. I heard that there may be a spot open in a car port for Sunday but I am stupid and can't locate the thread. Anyone have a spot for an old guy with a small bike?....john
    John Beldock
    www.ericomotorsports.com
    Ducati-Triumph-Vespa-Aprilia
    Bimota-Moto Guzzi-Piaggio

Senior Member Amateur
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeldock View Post
    Sorry for the novice post. I heard that there may be a spot open in a car port for Sunday but I am stupid and can't locate the thread. Anyone have a spot for an old guy with a small bike?....john
    yup, i got half a carport for an old guy. the other half has an old guy in it too and there's an old guy in the carport next door. you'll feel right at home.

mike-

Senior Member Amateur
    John, if you want space for this weekend, it is carport #6. just show up and it's yours, $50 for the weekend, and it will be empty on friday and sunday as my pit mate randy is only racing on saturday.

mike-

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by nobasin View Post
    John, if you want space for this weekend, it is carport #6. just show up and it's yours, $50 for the weekend, and it will be empty on friday and sunday as my pit mate randy is only racing on saturday.

mike-
    I'll be there! Thank you Mike.
    John Beldock
    www.ericomotorsports.com

Senior Member Amateur
    john, check your private messages.

mike-

Senior Member Amateur
    hi john-

i see you haven't checked the pm i sent and i haven't seen payment for this carport from you, and i really don't like chasing people down for money, so please paypal payment for the carport (if you in fact used it, i don't know since i wasn't there) to the email address in the pm i sent. if you didn't use it i'm chasing you down for no reason so as a courtesy, please let me know either way.

thanks,

mike-

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by nobasin View Post
    hi john-

i see you haven't checked the pm i sent and i haven't seen payment for this carport from you, and i really don't like chasing people down for money, so please paypal payment for the carport (if you in fact used it, i don't know since i wasn't there) to the email address in the pm i sent. if you didn't use it i'm chasing you down for no reason so as a courtesy, please let me know either way.

thanks,

mike-

Hey Mike,
    Not sure how to check a PM but I'll figure it out for your address. So sorry to be tardy; not normally like me. It is funny though that it looks like you just posted this because I logged on to send you a note after realizing just this morning that I never paid you. I think I also sent you a private message (tried) before the event but never heard back. I did use the spot. I was able to wiggle in with Hammer on Sunday morning as I think he may have been sharing on Saturday so it worked out quite well....john
    John Beldock
    www.ericomotorsports.com