Thread: HPR 8/8/14 Open Lapping Day

Junior Member Novice

HPR 8/8/14 Open Lapping Day

So long story short….

Bought the biggest punch card HPR had cause I was planning on doing all the track days I could this year ….
    First track day lost the rear in Turn 4(lucky it didn't high side)….pissed but physically ok
    bought the parts to fix her up…
    got cancer…like damn wtf I'm only 28…ohhh well, shit happens….
    kinda had to deal with that ^
    been dealing with that ^^ ….
    surgery….
    now I can physically drive and I'm able to sell off the days….and I want to watch some bikes since I'm also missing going to the GP in Indy lsdljgfdhusdsauas! ugh
    looking for 90 for a half day…I know you're not saving money really but its kinda like helping me out….Think of it as a cancer donation where you get a track day…sorry gents and ladies I'm not 501c so you can't write it off on your taxes haha

ill be at the track around 11am on friday for the 2nd half of the day…punches are only good for half days

As of right now I have 9 days left to get rid of….I MIGHT hold on to one incase I can make a comeback in like Oct or Nov….but thats just a hopeful thought at the moment…...

have a god one and good luck to the racers who race that weekend also!

Thanks Eric
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left that I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Eric,

ill be be there for the afternoon and will take one of the punches off your hands.

Ill be in CP1 probably arriving about the same time you are.

Scott
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Amateur
    If they give me Friday off I may go but I'll confirm. Sorry to hear what you're going through bro, wishing you a speedy recovery. Anything I can help lmk yo
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Junior Member Novice
    Thanks Scott, and Damir text me again my phone went swimming and I'm using an old school one with no contacts….
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left that I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

Member Amateur
    I'll take one for the afternoon on Friday. I'll be in car port 2, should be getting there a bit before noon.
    MRA #760

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    I'll take one for the afternoon on Friday. I'll be in car port 2, should be getting there a bit before noon.

Thanks…ill come by