Reason for sale: need capital for business expenditures. The thing that stuck out most to me from my brief stint racing and doing track days was to really do it right I have to build a profitable business first. So that's what I'm doing, and I need money to make money (I got this, yo).

I can work a package deal for everything you need to get on track, including safety gear, stands, etc.

I'll start with the bike.

It's a 2009 Aprilia RS125 I bought brand new from a dealership in Kansas City in 2010. At present it has 1374 km (854 mi) on the odometer, all of them done at High Plains Raceway, PPIR, and IMI. It has never been ridden on the street. It has always been stored on stands in a climate-controlled garage, winterized, and babied as much as a track bike can be.

This was the first bike I ever rode on track and the first bike I got my knee down on. It is very user friendly, a very good bike for anyone who wants an introduction to track riding on a light weight, low power bike. It weighs ~280 lbs and makes 30hp. The engine is bone stock except for simple carb mods and an aftermarket air filter. I am 6'1" tall and 180lbs and never had a problem riding it. It is much larger than a Honda RS 125.

The Aprilia RS125 is NOT a "true" GP bike. It's a streetbike from the European Domestic Market that Aprilia sold in the states as a track bike in 2009.

The stock bodywork was stripped off and replaced with Sharkskins painted to match the tank when the bike was brand new. The stock bodywork with ~0 km on it is included with the bike. It's not terribly difficult to make the bike street legal in CO, but I am selling it as a track bike.

Modifications to the bike:

Sharkskinz bodywork (front fender, tail + draft shield, upper, and lower fairings)
Woodcraft rearsets
Pipercross air filter from AF1
Tinted screen
Near-new Bridgestone BT06 tires
High altitude carb mods per AF1
Evotech exhaust hanger

Spares/extras:

Battery tender
Extra footpegs
Extra toe-pegs, shifter and brake
Air pressure gauge
Clip ons and bolts (2)
Spark plugs (1 used, 1 new)
Front brake lever
Stock bar sliders (scuffed)
Safety wire + pliers
Chain lube and funky "Grunge Brush" cleaning tool
Front and rear Pit Bull stands

Spares and extras:

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/novelt...7645591913140/

Equipment:

Knox back protector, chest protector, and Teknic gloves

Nice gas jug

1-pc, size 42 Berik "Moto GP" leathers w/ near new Chicken Hawk sliders

2-pc, size 42 Spidi suit

Prexport boots

Sz large Held Phantons

Clamshell back protector

PRICING:

BIKE + SPARES ONLY:

$3800

PACKAGE 1:

Bike, all extras, suit of your choice, Teknic gloves, clamshell back protector, boots, gas jug: $4250

PACKAGE 2:

Bike, all extras, stands, suit of your choice, Held gloves, Knox back + chest protector, boots, gas jug: $4600

PACKAGE 3:

Everything: $4800

My name is Aston, my phone number is SEVEN ONE NINE 4 TWO 5 FIVE FIVE 1 FIVE. My email is aston (at) astonreynolds [dot] com.

Respond by phone or email.