Thread: HUGE movining sale August 8th & 9th!

Senior Member Amateur

HUGE movining sale August 8th & 9th!

Nows the time to save! Huge selection!
    Last edited by 303 cycle; July 28th, 2014 at 02:44 PM.
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Amateur
    Any current sales on helmets? My current Suomy I bought from you is almost 5 years old now and sure not good for race season next year. What's your input on the R2000 Scorpion?
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    Lots of Helmets (over 200 in stock). The new R2000's are a great lid and much more race-oriented than previous Scorpion Products.

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Amateur
    Do you have any of the R2000 in stock? Would like to try one on if possible. I'll stop by in the next couple weeks. Good seeing you at IMI lol
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    I do have a couple right now while they last. With the big move we don't plan on order much more in currently.

Senior Member Amateur
    Save an Extra 5%

We would like to sweeten the deal for our upcoming moving sale this weekend. Share the sale with your friends and Save an Extra 5% when you repost our sale flyer (attached) to your Facebook page. Simply print it out and bring the proof that you posted it to your page with you. We will not be able to look it up the day of the sale.

Senior Member Amateur

Senior Member Amateur
    Are you saying that i still have a chance to save?!?!

Senior Member Amateur
    You always have a chance Yee