Thread: Wyeth Homes Real Estate Sponsors Female SuperStreet Racers

Senior Member Expert

Wyeth Homes Real Estate Sponsors Female SuperStreet Racers

I’m pleased to announce sponsorship for women Superstreet racers at the remaining 3 MRA rounds! Superstreet entry = $100, I will sponsor any female ONCE during the remainder of the 2014 season.

MRA racers: Do you have a female friend/family member/SO who wants to try road racing? This is her chance in the MRA’s introduction to racing class--Superstreet. You can put her on your racebike; she just needs gear to participate.

Interested female riders need to register for the event of their choice, and let me know you are racing. I will pay for your entry on the day of the event. Contact me for more info:
    Wyeth Jackson #145
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate
    720-299-1390
    wyethhomes@gmail.com

Superstreet runs on Saturday:
    August 9th HPR North course
    August 23rd HPR Full course
    September 13th PPIR

For details on the Superstreet class please contact New Rider Director Jeff Brown
    Jeff Brown #277
    MRA New Rider Director
    303-210-0425
    jeff@12voltracing.com

**Or visit the MRA website for lots of info: http://mra-racing.org/super-street-details/

Remember! Superstreet racers can ride their prepared street bikes, track bikes, or borrow a racebike.

The MRA has been incredibly supportive to me over many years, I want to give back and help other women step into this fun club and sport!
    Last edited by JimWilson29; August 4th, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Mohammer Time! Expert
    You rock Wyeth!

Senior Member Expert
    Bump, this invitation for female Superstreeters is open for this weekend at HPR! Please get the word out and let your female friends know about this opportunity. Women can try road racing for free at either of the remaining 2014 rounds!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Junior Member Novice
    Wanted to say thanks again for this generous offer. My sister in law particpated yesterday and had a great time. She's got a lot to learn but the classroom session and track time were very helpful.

Senior Member Expert
    You're welcome and I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it! I'm hoping we have more women at the last round, there's talk about a "special" Superstreet at the finale.

Please get the word out to your female friends who'd like to try superstreet!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson

Senior Member Expert
    Finale of the MRA 2014 season is this weekend! Would love to see a big turn out of female superstreet riders, please get the word out that I'll pay for their entry if they want to do superstreet on Saturday.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson