Thread: Dave Keebler's Getting Out Of Racing Sale!

Junior Member Novice

Dave Keebler's Getting Out Of Racing Sale!

Hey everyone, Unfortunately, I have decided to sell all of my roadracing stuff. As some of you know I highsided pretty hard at Round 3 and broke my back and tailbone. Due to the bills Im selling everything I have. Make me an offer on all this cause i need it gone. I will list off what I can think of at the moment but if you need something ask me and I may have it...

-2008 R6 W/ VERY FRESH SUPERSPORT BUILD/ELKA SHOCK/BAZZAZ FULL ZFI TC/ LEO VINCE TI PIPE. TONS OF WORK PUT INTO THIS THING. BIKE IS CRASHED AND WILL NEED FRAME. MAX 15HRS SINCE FULL TEARDOWN AND REBUILD ($4500 0B0)

-MOTO-D DUAL TEMP TIRE WARMERS WITH 1.5 YEAR WARRANTY LEFT. USED FOR THE FIRST THREE ROUNDS. JUST PAID 350 ASKING ($275)
    -ALPINESTARS S-MX5 BOOTS SIZE 45 W/ RASH PAID 200 ASKING ($75)
    -SHIFT VERTEX 1 PC BLACK AND WHITE SUIT W/ RASH SIZE 50 PAID 699 ASKING ($375)
    -REV'IT JEREZ WHITE GLOVES SIZE L W/ RASH. JUST PAID $280 ASKING ($185)
    -AGV GP-TECH RACE HELMET SIZE S JUST PAID 589 ASKING ($375) NO DAMAGE
    -AMB TRANSPONDER NEW STYLE W/ COSMETIC DAMAGE. STILL FUNCTIONAL W/ MOUNT AND CHARGER ($220)
    -BIKEMASTER FRONT AND REAR STANDS. FRONT IS HEADLIFT STYLE. ($80 FOR THE PAIR)
    -PREDATOR GENERATOR 4000W USED 3 RDS. PAID 340 ASKING ($300)
    -XT ULTRALAP LAP TIMER WITH BEACON AND BATTERY. ($120)
    -ALPINESTARS BACK PROTECTOR ($50)

LIKE I SAID MAKE OFFERS. I HAVE NO USE FOR ANY OF THIS STUFF ANYMORE AND I WILL BE PULLING THE TRAILER WITH ALL OF THIS STUFF TO R5 AT HPR SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I WILL HAVE IT THERE.

Dave Kibler #108
    720-413-0562
    dkibler93@yahoo.com
    Last edited by zyconic17; July 19th, 2014 at 11:06 AM.

Senior Member Expert
    Sent you an email about the tire warmers
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech