Thread: Stolen bike

Junior Member Novice

Stolen bike

Hello MRA racers!

My name is Josh Vickery and I'm a racer (sometimes) with SMRI to the south of you guys. I recently had my race bike stolen out of my storage garage. So please be on the look out for it.

Bike details:
    2002 Honda RC51
    paint scheme reflects the 2000's era RC51 race paint scheme with Nicky Hayden's star 69 racing number on the nose and tail. The thieves left the belly pan, but there are 2 Speedin' Motorsports stickers on the tail section.
    SATO low mount exhaust with a rash on the left can.
    GPR steering stabilizer
    woodcraft rear sets
    setup for GP shift, which means a single lever attached directly to the shift star
    the rear brake pedal is folded onto itself
    black anodized clutch cover with RC51 etched into it

That's all I can think of at the moment. So, please keep an eye out for it. Thank you!

Senior Member Amateur
    Any pics? I'll pass this along on the local bike forums as well. Hope you find it man, that's messed up.
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    06 Thruxton \ 09 KLX250S "Gumby" \ 91 VFR750F
    (Sold list) 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350/Four / 03 BMW F650GSA / 08 Gixxer6 / 03 Gixxer6 "the bass boat"
    my Facebook, SpeedShots