Thread: FOR SALE.....08 R6......00 Ducati 748 Both street.... 5x10 Haulmark trailer.

Junior Member Novice

FOR SALE.....08 R6......00 Ducati 748 Both street.... 5x10 Haulmark trailer.

2008 R6. Bought it last October to build as my race bike, then decided to buy something a little cheaper and save this bike for later. Barely ridden it myself. Roughly 6500 highway miles. Still has original tires with inch-n-a-half chicken strips and a massive flat spot, so she needs tires. I'm still split on selling it, because everybody wants the ripping deal, and because R6s pass me all day long on the straights. If someone is willing to pay 5500 to get it out of my hair, I'd do it. BTW, it is the Blue model. I'll send pics if someone is interested, but who doesn't know what the last nine years of R6s look like. Clean title in bank's hand.

Also a 2000 Ducati 748 bip. street. This bike I will send pics if someone is interested. I had to apply for a lost title in MN, and am still waiting on it. The title is clean, but I did lay this bike down in 2001. I sold all the fairings with plans of buying all factory red fairings, instead of the yellow it was, but ended up putting the money into my truck instead. Bike unfortunately sat until this winter with roughly 6500 miles. The good: Still has a fresh young motor. I tore it down and cleaned it all up and she fired right up, and sounds as good as it did back in the day. The bad: I bought the cheap fairings. They fit well, but have imperfections in them, and do not match the Ducati red as close as they should. Also the the rear rim is bent. I almost bought one off ebay for 160 shipped, but bought cheap tire warmers instead....I'll let you know how that works out. Over all the bike looks good with hints of an accident. She still books for roughly 4000, but was shooting for 3000.

Last, but not least....a 2011 Haulmark transport dlx. Its a 5x10 with barn doors in the rear and one on the side. Fox wing also included. I bought this trailer from #934 for 2000 and would be happy to sell it for the same great deal.

If anyone is interested in donating to my new expensive hobby in exchange for any of these items.... my number is 605-639-1915 Thks

Andrew Holey Novice #916

Junior Member Novice
    R6*****SOLD*****
    Trailer*****SOLD*****
    Ducati still for sale.