Thread: 2004 gsxr 600 - cheap!!!

Thumbs Up! Amateur

2004 gsxr 600 - cheap!!!

Stock bike with no title. Has a yosh slip on, hotbodies body work, and runs great. Milage around 10k.

$2500 firm

Text 7205566565 for pics and more info
    Where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano, I'm talkin about a little place called... Asssspen!

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com

Thumbs Up! Amateur
    Where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano, I'm talkin about a little place called... Asssspen!

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com

Thumbs Up! Amateur
    Sold the bodywork, new price is $1900

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com

Thumbs Up! Amateur

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com

Thumbs Up! Amateur
    Okay so I've been talking with this guy for over a week about selling this bike and we made plans for him to come over today and pick it up with his buddy who has a truck and trailer. Then when his buddy shows up with the truck and trailer he says that the buyer is running late and that he would be here shortly and we start to talk about the bike that I built. After about 10 minutes of conversation one of the guys pulled out a badge and tells me that he's with the CSP and that they were investigating a stolen motorcycle. They ran both the VIN numbers and both the engines numbers of both bikes that I had in my garage. They are both clean bikes and clean motors. I asked them how many bikes I could sell in one year without needing a dealers license and they said 8. I also asked them if there is anything other than a bill of sale needed to sell a motorcycle in the state of Colorado and they said no.

I created a new ad on Craigslist that shows the current condition of the bike with the front and rear plastics with HID headlights and intergeated tail light.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4581045681.html

They also informed me that a salvage rebuilt title could be issued by the State of Colorado if the proper paper work was filled out and the proper documents showing where all the parts were purchased to re-build the bike.

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com

Thumbs Up! Amateur
    sold!!!

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com