Thread: Need aluminium bracket made

Senior Member Amateur

Need aluminium bracket made

Since I found out my bike does not have a legal catch can, I have ordered one, but need 2 brackets made. I made them out of 22ga. steel, but they are to flimsy. I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of who can make them for me.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott #196

If you have a vice, cut off wheel or grinder and a good heat source (torch of some variety) you could make it out of some thicker gauge aluminum about as easy as the one in your photo. Just bend it slow and keep it warm while you are bending. There are several metal supply shops in town that sell remnant pieces of aluminum
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Or call Denny Burke at Brighton Radiator. Good guy, amazing welder/fabricator and been with the club a LONG time.
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

Senior Member Amateur
    I got them made. Thanks to Advanced Alloys in Longmont. Super fast and good prices. Also he is very into motorcycles and likes what we do.