Thread: Race #1 Photos

Senior Member Amateur

Race #1 Photos

Thank Mother Nature for making Sunday a snow day, so I could work on pictures all day. So far I've got pictures from both endurance races, Open SS, and Production 250/400/500 on my website, which is here:

http://www.colorado-photosports.com/...cle-galleries/

Prints can be purchased from the website and can be mailed, or brought to the next race if you're not in a hurry. Pictures can also be downloaded directly from the website. If you create an account you can download one picture per gallery for free. If you create an account and join the "Download Club", you'll get a really screaming deal on downloads. Highly recommended if you're going to download even one photo - it's free to join the club (who says you can't get something for nothing) and says you $$. There's also a link on the website to like my Facebook page - if you do that, you'll see when new galleries are uploaded. Or you could just keep hitting "refresh" in your browser.

If you have any questions, comments, critiques, etc. you can ask here or send a message through the Contact link on the website.

The rest of the galleries are coming!

Margaret

Senior Member Amateur
    It was great seeing you back out at the track Margaret. Great looking pictures like always.

Jim
    Jim Browning
    RMP Photos

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks Jim! It's fun to be back.

Novice GTU is up. Formula 40 is next.

Senior Member Amateur
    Galleries for all of the races, and from morning practice, are now posted. The practice gallery has bikes from different sessions, and I was trying out different areas to shoot from, so it was hit or miss. But the sun was still shining so some of the best pictures are in the practice gallery, so check 'em out.

Enjoy!