Thread: PMP and FAASST issues

Member Amateur

PMP and FAASST issues

Just want to know if it is just me or if others have had similar issues. I signed up for open lapping last night for pueblo, paid the 150 for full day. I decided not to go because weather seemed to sketchy and i did not want to drive all the way down there and wait around all day while weather passed through just to get in a session or two. I did not however think it would be a big deal to have the 150 i paid credited toward another lapping day. I emailed faasst multiple times and have received no response. The only correspondence i have received is what looks to be an automated email from them saying that i registered but are considered a no show and that they will not refund any money.

I don't want to sit here and piss and moan but i feel that being credited for another lapping day is reasonable seeing as how i paid for a service i didn't use. The MRA does it!!! lol

anyway enough with my rant i just wanted to see if any others have had similar issues and/or any advice to rectify the situation.
    Andrew "Streebles" Streby
    MRA #248
    RC8R
    ------------------------------
    Syndicate - Spears Racing - Bell Helmets - Sol Performance-Pirelli - AXO - Motorex - Braking - Smith Optics -GoPro- Engine Ice - Matrix Concepts - Shorai
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life."- Marco Simoncelli

Senior Member Expert
    I'm not intimately familiar with PMP's policies, but did you read their actual cancelation policy and abide by it?

HPR's written cancelation policy is that you need to actually CANCEL via the online system prior to the start of the event, and if you do that you will get 100% credit. If you don't cancel and don't show up, you don't get credit. As a part of the HPR payment system the participant is told multiple times to read the document that has this information, and when someone later says they didn't I generally don't have a lot of sympathy for them.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

President Expert
    From Pueblo Motorsports Park website-

"15. REFUNDS - No refunds are given to park participants or spectators"

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.net/FAQ.html

MRA #29

Sucks Streebles guess we all learned something though, just show up with $10 more cash or whatever so you dont have to settle for credit or your cash down the drain.
    AMA #395 / AARONHERSH.COM / SCORPION EXO / Madmoto / MOTOREX / WICKED PHOTOS / GEARZY / Vortex / OGIO / Leo Vince / Galfer / Pilot / MotionPro / Chicken Hawk / ODI Grips
    "The faster I go the prettier the girls look" - Nicky Hayden

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing View Post
    From Pueblo Motorsports Park website-

"15. REFUNDS - No refunds are given to park participants or spectators"

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.net/FAQ.html
    ya i read that, i guess in my mind there is a distinct difference between refund and credit. I by no means wanted the money back, just a chance to actually do a track day. like previously stated, hard lesson learned especially when you're strapped for cash this season. Looking back, I think I assumed the weather was worse than it was. Had I of just went down to the track worst case i would of wasted gas and not the 150.

from now on i will pay in person if i go.

Thanks for the responses and input gentlemen, look forward to seeing everyone on the 10th! hopefully I can dust off enough cobwebs in 2 practice sessions to not be a turd during the race lol.
    MRA #248
    RC8R
    Syndicate - Spears Racing - Bell Helmets - Sol Performance-Pirelli - AXO - Motorex - Braking - Smith Optics -GoPro- Engine Ice - Matrix Concepts - Shorai
    "You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life."- Marco Simoncelli

President Expert
    Have you spoken with Judy Faass about this yet?
    MRA #29

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing View Post
    Have you spoken with Judy Faass about this yet?
    I have sent a couple emails regarding the issue yes. The only contact i have had is from the, what seemed like automated email, that judy sent sunday. Basically saying its 2pm, I was a no show, and I get no refund. I responded to that email along with an email i sent earlier sunday morning when i decided not to go.

I apologize, I'm exhausted, uncle sam has been taking everything and then some lately. To answer your question Jim, No I have not talked directly to Judy.
    MRA #248
    RC8R