Thread: Ford/Reese Elite 25K 5th Wheel Hitch

Senior Member Expert

Ford/Reese Elite 25K 5th Wheel Hitch

Price dropped to $1000! SMOKING DEAL!

Since we don't have a 5th wheel trailer any longer, I am selling my Ford/Reese Elite Factory fifth wheel hitch.

This is the hitch you need if you have a 2011+ Super Duty with the factory hitch prep package. There are two versions, the 18k and 25k - this is the beefier one, and is fully compatible with everything the 18k is - just stronger. It installs or comes out in about a minute, giving your truck a quick change between towing glory and hauling stuff in the bed like a boss.

I've had the hitch a little over a year, but has been unused the past several months since we sold the trailer. It sits in my garage in excellent condition, lonely, waiting for you to take it home and pull your trailer with it.

Specs/info here:
    http://accessories.ford.com/5th-wheel-kit.html

Buy my hitch!
    Last edited by rforsythe; October 24th, 2014 at 07:29 AM.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Expert
    BUMP! I still have this hitch, price dropped to $1000 (if you know what these sell for new, this is a SMOKING deal). Have a 2011+ Super Duty with the factory hitch prep package and need to pull a 5th wheel? This is YOUR hitch!
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.