This is a tough question because "it depends".

The tires sold at the track, for the most part, are full race tires and aren't really available online. Like most highly specialized things they are more expensive than the street tires you can buy in the shops or online because they serve a singular purpose very well.

All of the vendors provide mounting and balancing as a part of the sale, but they require you to remove the wheels from the bike to get it done.

Let's ask the fundamental question: do you need ( or even want) a full race tire for super street?

My answer to this is "no" and the reason goes back to what I said above. These tires serve a single purpose. They are lousy street tires, they suck in the rain, and they don't last very long. That being said they offer tremendous grip when they are fully up to temperature.

Most of the race vendors at the track can get you high performance street tires at a competitive price, but they don't keep them in stock. I will say that the high performance street tires today are FAR better than the race tires of not too long ago.

I'm working with Oscar at Sol Performance Pirelli this year.

The other vendors are 406 racing, Jeff Healy for Michelin

Mad-Moto, Louden David for Bridgestone

And Steve Mills for Dunlop

I suggest you reach out to them and discuss your needs, see who you gel with, build a relationship. If you choose to come racing beyond super street this will be one of the most important people you talk to.

See you at the track!

Scott