Thread: 2008 Ninja 250 Race/Track bike

Junior Member Novice

2008 Ninja 250 Race/Track bike

$3300 - race ready

MRA Production legal and safety wired to pass MRA tech.. Clear CO title. The bike is located in Colorado Springs. I can probably work with you to deliver the bike if needed.

I purchased the bike from Bueller in Feb, 2012. My first season (2012) with the MRA consisted of mostly Super Street races and then the last 2 rounds with a race license - production, LWGP, and one light weight endurance. I only got to race 3 rounds in 2013 - production and LWGP. I am going to miss racing, but I need to move on to new things.

-New paint
    -New front Renthal sprocket, Vortex rear, and EK 520 chain. Stock sizes. Mileage = the distance between my 2 garages about 100 meters.
    -Vortex Adjustable Rearsets V2
    -Stock instrument cluster with working tach
    -The Bridgestone BT-003 tires have some life left in them.
    -oil and filter changed after every race weekend.
    -New stock air filter every season
    -I have a big box of spare parts
    -I will include the battery tender it's always plugged into.
    -Antifreeze put in right after the last round in 2013
    -I had 1 low side on each side. I replaced both rear sets and both clip-ons. The tail has a little damage on the left side.

Original work done by Bueller.
    The bike has a clean Colorado title and will come with the street plastics (green), but they are all damaged and/or rashed The lights, mirrors, ignition switch, fuel cap and pillion have been sold off to help finance the build I sold the stock tank and put a slightly dented (repaired) tank on it for racing The kickstand bracket has been cut off for clearance issues Wiring harness is complete and intact.
    · Sharkskin’s bodywork w/ Puig wind screen, very nice stuff with slight cut out for clipon clearance The paint is rattle can.
    · Completely safety wired to pass MRA tech.
    · Ignition key eliminated and weather proof toggle switch installed.
    · Set up for a hardwire transponder.
    · Woodcraft clip-ons with the 2 in risers specifically for the ninjette.
    · Brake lines changed to braided steel front and rear.
    · Pingle dog bones to raise rear 1½".
    · The front forks were service with fresh oil (15wt, stock is 7.5wt) I added spacers to increase preload 10mm This and raising the rear ride height made a huge improvement in handling and front tire wear.
    · The carbs have been jetted and the needles have (2) 3mm shim washers ea.
    · The exhaust is a full 2 into 2 Totsubo GP style that is undoubtedly the loudest exhaust you can put on a 250 And I mean really really loud! I did a side by side dyno comparison of the Totsubo and the AreaP short CF system by running one on the dyno and then pulling the exhaust and bolting the other up with out removing the bike and then ran that one The Totsubo put out almost 1 ½ hp more in the sweet spot of the curve so that is what stayed on the bike But be warned, it is fraking loud!
    Run on Epic Motosports Dyno @ 29 ½ HP.

Thanks. Email/PM any questions.

Last edited by powers; March 20th, 2014 at 10:31 AM.
    09 Ninja 250

Senior Member Expert
    I am interested, drop my a line with your contact info at timothysyoung@msn.com
    Timmay! Young #46
    Track Marshal 2006, 2007, 2009, & 2010
    Rider Representative 2004 & 2005
    MV GTU Season Champion 2003
    Racing to mediocrity 1997-well, now...

Junior Member Novice
    Bump with a lower price
    09 Ninja 250