Thread: MRA Drug and Intoxicant Policy (including marijuana)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up! Amateur
    i hope we are brealthalizing people before races too. Alcohol is the most dangerous intoxicant.
    Where the beer flows like wine and the women flock like the salmon of Capistrano, I'm talkin about a little place called... Asssspen!

MRA #934
    www.carbon-smith.com

Quote Originally Posted by aspenbum View Post
    i hope we are brealthalizing people before races too. Alcohol is the most dangerous intoxicant.
    Careful we might loose racers that have won #1 plates and have never had any incidents or even have let on a whiff of any of their business to anyone looking for people who fit in the category above, funny because some that could be banned from events run very sub 1:50 HPR full track lap times
    AMA #395 / AARONHERSH.COM / SCORPION EXO / Madmoto / MOTOREX / WICKED PHOTOS / GEARZY / Vortex / OGIO / Leo Vince / Galfer / Pilot / MotionPro / Chicken Hawk / ODI Grips
    "The faster I go the prettier the girls look" - Nicky Hayden

so whos the sheriff of the parrrrty police ???? LOL .... IDIOTS
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS