Thread: Dynojet Autotune

Senior Member Amateur

Dynojet Autotune

I have (2) dynojet Autotunes.

One is brand new but its missing the 6" cable to go from the autotune to the PVC. Dynojet sells them for $20. MRA price $120

The other was used once, it is also missing the cable but includes a new 02 Sensor. MRA Price $80

I can bring these to the general meeting on the 19th or can do paypal and ship them.
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by 303 cycle View Post
    I have (2) dynojet Autotunes.

One is brand new but its missing the 6" cable to go from the autotune to the PVC. Dynojet sells them for $20. MRA price $120

The other was used once, it is also missing the cable but includes a new 02 Sensor. MRA Price $80

I can bring these to the general meeting on the 19th or can do paypal and ship them.
    Find me at the meeting. I have an old PC3 and ignition module/quickshifter. Not sure if this will work with it.

Thanks

nik
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Amateur
    Unfortunately it will only work with the PCV as the PCIII can't link up to the autotune.
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz