Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MRA to visit ROAD AMERICA July 4th! Join us for a hell of a trip!'

Senior Member Expert
    Hey all I just wanted to chime in and give you a heads up. As of now the count for the group going out in our rig is as follows:

Nik Lenski - 1 and maybe 2 bikes
    Danielle Lenski and Axle
    Scott Morrison - 1 Bike
    Brett Leveque - 1 Bike
    Brian Moore - 1 Bike
    Tentative( Adam Ayers) 1 or 2 bikes

Still have plenty of space for bikes and gear. Tentatively planning on just taking my truck since no one can really leave as early as we are planning or return as late. No reason to take the big ass kodiak. I hope you all have registered up and there is info right here: https://www.facebook.com/events/536088156498191/.

If there is anyone who is still planning on trying to join please give me a ring. Price to get your bike roundtrip to RA and back 2500 miles is 200$ If you are interested. I will be able to bring a bit of peoples gear in the truck bed too. I'm hoping to get everyone's equipment to me including bikes at the Latest of Sunday night prior to leaving that Tuesday so I can get it all loaded and situated properly.

Like I said give me a ring if you want to go or talk to me at Pueblo on the 21st.A month from today we will be screaming around RA
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Member Novice
    Anyone interested in running the ASRA Team Challenge hosted on Sat?
    Looks to be a 39 lap ~2hr Endurance. Single bike, multiple riders with a mandatory pit stop.
    MRA#799
    2008 GSXR 1000
    2008 Ducati 848
    2009 Yamaha R1 - Sold but not forgotten

Member Amateur
    And who's bike would we be using Todd? I'd be up for it actually - if I'm making the trip, may as well ride as much as possible.
    Last edited by fosbibr; June 5th, 2014 at 07:13 AM.

Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by fosbibr View Post
    And who's bike would we be using Todd? I'd be up for it actually - if I'm making the trip, may as well ride as much as possible.
    Is this Brandon...Evil Knievel suit Brandon? Cool glad to hear you're going too. Should be a blast.
    Well my GSXR 1K would be the bike to share, with the right rider and security deposit
    I'd rather not put the extra laps/time on the Duc848.

-T
    MRA#799
    2008 GSXR 1000
    2008 Ducati 848
    2009 Yamaha R1 - Sold but not forgotten

Junior Member Novice
    I'm down, I would like to do as many classes as I can. Round 2 was my 7 th track day but I'm feeling ok w as much racing as possible my first season. Endurance , sprint, slider races, moped drag races etc...

Member Amateur
    Yep - Brandon "EVEL" Fosbinder. As in "That EVEL dude cut me off", "Wow, EVEL slid right in front of me" "That EVEL guy stole my beer"

So maybe let's figure a way to run endurance....

Senior Member Expert
    I hope you guys plan on something like this for next year. I wish we did this stuff when I raced! Big props to Nik and all involved in trying to get this mobile circus on the road and keep it cost effective to boot.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by racedk6 View Post
    I hope you guys plan on something like this for next year. I wish we did this stuff when I raced! Big props to Nik and all involved in trying to get this mobile circus on the road and keep it cost effective to boot.

Hope to do another one next year to a different track, or maybe even RA again
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

I'm still in if you guys have the room for me! I just got married this past weekend so I've been a little preoccupied to say the least, but I'd be happy to get a deposit to someone asap as well.

I'd be bringing one bike and I don't have any chocks to secure it to a trail so I'd need to borrow from someone.

Have you guys already signed up for races/practice days?

Member Amateur
    Luke - if you're going to be at Pueblo swing by my RV. May be able to work something out depending on what you want to take and when you want to leave.

Brandon

Senior Member Expert
    I still have room, had someone drop out. I'll be leaving right about now in a week. Bike needs to be at my place no later than Sunday at 5pm.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12