Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HASTINGS

Senior Member Amateur

HASTINGS

I will unfortunately not be able to attend the Hasting races over the Memorial weekend.

My family is moving to a bigger apartment and the only weekend we have is Memorial. I will miss the party bu.... er, I mean, I will miss you all, have twice the fun and knock back a few for me! (okay, more than a few, you all know me too well!)

Kip
    Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.

Kip "Hollywood" Book
    Track Marshal 2008
    Head Corner Marshal - '05, '06, '07
    MotoGP Laguna Seca - '05 (Corner Worker), '06, '07, '08, '09 (NMP Medic)
    Lovin' the Corner Marshal gig since '98!

Cornermarshal@yahoo.com

Senior Member Amateur
    Sorry to hear that Kip... have fun!

Since Kip opened the Hastings conversation, I need to know who is planning on working the race... I need this for hotel information.... I need to know when you will be arriving in hastings.... The hotel rooms are for friday, saturday & sunday nights...
    Tawny

Junior Member Novice
    We are looking at being there for all three days, at this time.
    We will be corner working.

Larry and Carolyn

Member Amateur

Hastings ?

Yeah ... I'll be there too. I need a ride however ... Can work all 3 days not a problem. Contact me at Shane Boone 202-273-2876 for ride info or email me at shaneboone@hotmail.com . Thanks. BTW, anyone think the bugs will be biting at Hastings now that there's real grass growing at the track ?!

Member Amateur
    I will be there all three days as will Boots. My son-in-law will work at least one day, but I will need to confirm. With Kip being gone, Lincoln will have to take up the slack in the beverage consumption department.
    Bob H

Senior Member Amateur
    Bob, will you need a hotel room... I'm assuming Boots does...

Tawny
    Tawny

Senior Member Expert
    I have a total of 6 rooms booked at the comfort inn for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. They are all double queens.

Please sign up for a room by reposting the list and adding your name(s):

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Amateur
    Ive got a list going Glenn, I'll send it to you shortly
    Tawny

Senior Member Amateur

**edit - see below
    ______
    Tawny

Senior Member Expert
    What about Vince?
    Timmay! Young #46
    Track Marshal 2006, 2007, 2009, & 2010
    Rider Representative 2004 & 2005
    MV GTU Season Champion 2003
    Racing to mediocrity 1997-well, now...

Senior Member Expert
    1 - Tawny & Matt
    2 - Lurch, ??
    3 - Vince, ??
    4 - Nick & Erica Gibson
    5 - Shane, ??
    6 - ??, ??

There are other arrangements for Larry, Carolyn, Bob and Boots. They will be using two rooms I had reserved at the Holiday Inn for other people who aren't coming. Those rooms are cheaper so if we have to cancel I'd rather cancel at the Comfort Inn.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    I have a total of 6 rooms booked at the comfort inn for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. They are all double queens.

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    You can put me here if it is easier: Vincent Parra
    Vinny, Vince or Crash Cart Guy
    '05-'10 Equip Mgr
    MRA #550
    A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.- John Barrymore , U.S. Actor

Senior Member Amateur
    I may not be able to make it depending on the job situtation. In other words if I don't have one I prolly will go.

Lurch

Junior Member Novice
    Tim,
    I'll be there all 3 days. I've got my room covered. I'm riding the BMW down on Friday after work. See you all bright and early Sat. Morning!
    -Doug

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by dlabout
    Tim,
    I'm riding the BMW down on Friday
    You said down, which made me think of Pueblo, You're aware we are in for the next race right? :? no sarcasm Meant.
    Timmay! Young #46

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmay!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlabout
    Tim,
    I'm riding the BMW down on Friday
    You said down, which made me think of Pueblo, You're aware we are in for the next race right? :? no sarcasm Meant.
    Guess I should have said I'm riding over, but that makes me think of mountains and we know Nebraska hasn't got those. Guess I'll stick with I'm riding yonder. It has enough ambiguity to leave everyone guessing where the hell I'll end up. :?
    As for the Beemer I'm up for all you fast and furious. Best not tempt me or I'll take them bags off and really woop up on ya. :twisted:

Senior Member Expert
    So is the MRA providing rooms for corner workers at Hastings? I have a friend that has expressed interest in corner working but is concerned about the cost and lack of experience. I told him he gets $75/day, lunch, breakfast if the hotel offers it and $35 towards a hotel room. Plus the MRA could help him find a ride out and back to Hastings. Is all this correct?
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by polar x
    So is the MRA providing rooms for corner workers at Hastings? I have a friend that has expressed interest in corner working but is concerned about the cost and lack of experience. I told him he gets $75/day, lunch, breakfast if the hotel offers it and $35 towards a hotel room. Plus the MRA could help him find a ride out and back to Hastings. Is all this correct?
    Yes

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurch
    Yes
    Actually I think the MRA picks up the WHOLE tab for the hotel in Hastings.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurch
    Yes
    NO

Tony is correct, we are paying the entire tab of the hotel rooms. The only downside is that *I* get to pick his roomie!
    The GECCO

Senior Member Expert
    Well as long as "flouresent red" :roll: ( you know its hot pink :wink: ) is not involved he should be ok with it. I will pass along the info to him.

Thanks Glen.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    1 - Tawny & Matt
    2 - Lurch, ??
    3 - Vince, ??
    4 - Nick & Erica Gibson
    5 - Shane, ??
    6 - ??, ??

There are other arrangements for Larry, Carolyn, Bob and Boots. They will be using two rooms I had reserved at the Holiday Inn for other people who aren't coming. Those rooms are cheaper so if we have to cancel I'd rather cancel at the Comfort Inn.
    Last call, I will be going with the following unless I hear differently by the end of the day today:

**See final list below**
    The GECCO

Senior Member Expert
    Glenn, there was one more guy...I talked to him yesterday. BUT I CAN"T REMEMBER HIS NAME! He was going to post something on the CSC board about CWing and wanted details. He was at Pueblo in turn one last race. He will be at Hastings, and is giving Lurch a ride out. I don't know if he has made other lodging arraignments.
    Timmay! Young #46

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmay!
    Glenn, there was one more guy...I talked to him yesterday. BUT I CAN"T REMEMBER HIS NAME! He was going to post something on the CSC board about CWing and wanted details. He was at Pueblo in turn one last race. He will be at Hastings, and is giving Lurch a ride out. I don't know if he has made other lodging arraignments.
    Randy would be is name OH. I will PM him and see if he needs a room since I need to finalize the ride situtation.

Lurch

Senior Member Amateur
    Glenn,
    Steve McMath just emailed me and says he will be there all 3 days and needs a hotel room....

Tawny
    Tawny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast