Thread: Paint Booth

Senior Member Expert

Paint Booth

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was anybody in our club that worked in auto body and would be willing to rent out their booth for a day, or even if the price is right just shoot a truck for me. All body work and prep will be complete and vehicle will be masked and ready to shoot. Will not be a color change, just the factory color that has faded over the last 17 years.

I just cant shoot this thing in my townhome garage with inadequate light and ventilation, or my parents uninsulated barn in the dead of winter....Waay too cold.

Anyways if you guys could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated... I know this is an odd request, but if somebody will shoot it for the right price and not do a shitty job I might bite on that, otherwise I'll do it myself, so I'm the only to blame :-) I'm kinda a perfectionist when it comes to a project that burns days of time and quite a bit of the pocketbook.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Member Amateur

paint booth

Ryan at Premier Collision cell 303-725-6418 paints a lot of bikes. He's located right across from the old Faster site. Nice guy. Don't know if he can do exactly what you want but he's a good listener. Painted my bike X3. Reasonable. Good luck. Dan

Member Amateur

paint booth

Ryan at Premier Collision cell 303-725-6418 paints a lot of bikes. He's located right across from the old Faster site. Nice guy. Don't know if he can do exactly what you want but he's a good listener. Painted my bike X3. Reasonable. Good luck. Dan

Member Amateur

paint booth

Senior Member Expert
    Well you have officially beat Jon in the double post and went for the triple post! Does he have a booth? I'll call him...
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)