Perhaps not really a rule but I would like to suggest some method to classify practice groups by lap times.

For me the issue is with Medium Expert class. (Seems too big and too large of speed difference)
I don't want to get in the way of the fastest experts but feel penalized by having to practice with Slow experts where the closing speeds are way to big of a difference. (For the combined practices 2x Saturday, 1x Sunday..)

Not to pick on the 250's, but this has become more of an issue in the last few years. The 250 theme is cheap racing, and some racers haul ass on them and others, well they are just learning.

I understand the slow experts have just as much a right to be on the track as all of us, however I see a major issue coming at us if we allow this to continue. Thus a 2:20 lap time to be practicing with a 2:00 or less lap time (50% speed difference!)

Can we find a way for folks to feel safer?

Maybe we can get rid of the slow/Med/fast thing and just go by lap times instead. Maybe call it group A, B, C, D
A = 1:55 or less
B = 2:00 avg
C= 2:10 avg
D = 2:20 avg

Times are not hard suggestion, just an example. We would have to analyze the lap times to see if this makes sense with the number of bikes on the track at one time...etc..

A.