Thread: 2008 TRICK Yamaha R6 Race Bike | *SOLD*

Senior Member Amateur

2008 TRICK Yamaha R6 Race Bike | *SOLD*

*** SOLD *** The cool thing is, I'll be able to ride it at the next round. Will be nice to pick up a good finish on her before letting the next owner enjoy.

See ad for add'l info and pictures here... http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2008-...#axzz2brkuEyFi

Details from ad...

I’d like to finish the season on this beauty, but figured I’d get the process going now. I’m selling my 2008 Yamaha R6. I picked this up to race this season from a fellow MRA racer and have since given it some trick parts and love. It is FAST, beautiful, light, agile, and rides and runs perfectly. I plan to get out of racing for awhile after this and take up ADV travel.

The bike has a YEC KIT flashed ECU tuned by Bart at Faster Motosports. The dyno reading at the beginning of the season was 114hp with bike switched to U4E (has a switch to run either pump map or U4E map). Suspension was serviced at beginning of season (fork oil/seals/etc) by Dave Rose at STM Suspension in Fort Collins. Bike is strong, agile, and more than capable of winning any class (as I’ve proven this season). I have not crashed the bike at all, but the guy before me had minor lowside get-offs on both sides (all repairs have been done and I double checked everything to be straight before I bought the bike). Here is a list of the goodies…

- *** BST CARBON FIBER wheels in perfect condition ***
    - Two sets of stock wheels (white powder coated fronts and black rears – one set mounted w/ brand new Conti rains)
    - Armour Bodies SB kit with custom paint by Dave at PVM Motorsports
    - Graves full Ti exhaust and carbon can (brand new can installed, slightly damaged can in included spares bin)
    - ETI FuelCel tank protectors
    - GPR steering damper
    - Braking SBK rotors (front w/ new’ish Ferodo pads)
    - Brembo 19×18 master w/ folding lever
    - CRG black long clutch lever
    - Woodcraft grey front brake lever guard
    - Vortex V3 fuel cap
    - Forks w/ GP internals sprung to .95
    - Penske triple rear shock
    - DID ERV 520 chain
    - Moto Holders aluminum subframe
    - Vortex clip-ons
    - Vortex case covers
    - Woodcraft frame sliders
    - Vortex rearsets
    - Goodridge steel braided lines (front)
    - YEC KIT flashed ECU w/ map selector switch and two maps (U4E and pump). Includes USB and YEC software
    - 1:1 throttle map and adjusted engine braking map
    - Cordona quick shifter (runs off kit ECU)
    - Stomp Grip
    - Rear stand
    - Suspension set up for Dunlop 190 rear
    - Currently has 15/45 sprockets (44, 46, 47, 16 in included spares bin)
    - Currently has a set of Dunlop 190 Med slicks w/ 1 practice and 2 sprint races
    - *** Wired for and includes XT GPX Pro 4 to log throttle position, RPM, and GPS lap times/speed/track map/etc***
    - Stock motor w/ exception of degreed cams by Aaron ‘Clarkie’ Clark

$7,800 for bike as listed above with all spare parts + a grip of meaty Dunlop take-offs (sprockets, bars, levers, stock brake master, used complete clutch assembly, Vortex rearset parts, misc odds and ends

I would rather just sell everything as a package, but if it doesn’t sell I’ll probably remove the wheels and XT GPX unit to sell seperate.

I may be leaving something out. If so, I apologize. Feel free to hit me up here w/ questions ( 720.235.7744 / david.p.mobley@gmail). Bike will come with BOS only. Set up as a race bike and intended to live life as a race bike, so shouldn’t be an issue.
    David "MOBSTER" Mobley | MRA # 78
    Dunlop Race Tires / BlackBerry
    http://www.mobster78.com

Senior Member Expert
    Wow, tempting!
    Boulder Motor Sports - RhinoMoto - American Express

This bike is REALLY fast.
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

Senior Member Expert
    Sorry to here your stepping away from racing as Justin and I and I'm sure many others loved getting to know you and you sense of humor. When you come back you'll no doubt have friends and do not be a stranger at the track. All the best, Jon

Senior Member Amateur
    How much for the XT if you seperate it from the bike sale?
    Rob Christman, MRA #19
    Roadrace Factory, Danny "Ninja Tech" Anderson, STM Suspension, King GM, Pirelli, Sol Performance (Oscar), Motul, Tri City Cycle (Rex, Adam), Bell Powersports, Yoshimura