Thread: Indy GP, want to go for almost nothing?

Senior Member Amateur

Indy GP, want to go for almost nothing?

So I was sent more VIP tickets than I thought. Instead of (2) for the wife and I, 4 of them showed up. I already have a hotel booked with 2 beds. So if anyone is looking to go to Indy GP on the cheap just find some plane tickets.

I'm heading to Indy Friday night and we plan on leaving on Sunday. The tickets are general admission (@$75 each) with a VIP pass for Saturday and Sunday for the turn 10 challet. Lunch will be provided both days and will be hosted by Parts Unlimited. There's a good chance to see some cool gear (Astars) and perhaps some riders.

If your interested in going (or if you are going but want the VIP pass) just send me a PM. :wink:
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Member Amateur
    My brother and I are going to be there. I will find out his interest and budget in going VIP.

Matt
    MRA #168

Senior Member Amateur
    Tickets spoken for 8)

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Amateur
    Nice dude, we'll see you guys out there! We're driving out thursday afternoon to get there friday by check in time hopefully haha
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    PM me your number! We can all go to St Elmo's and get us some Shimp Cocktail!

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by 303 cycle
    PM me your number! We can all go to St Elmo's and get us some Shimp Cocktail!
    For sure man, I don't drink much if at all really but I'll join you guys with a beer lol
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G