Hey All,

The records website has been updated to include this last round at PPIR. Congrats to David Kibler for being the only rider to break an existing track record for the weekend. Here are the new entries:

Prod 250 #108 David Kibler 1:07.050
Prod 400 #137 Michael Davis 1:08.771
Prod 500 #213 Jason Madama 1:05.832

Now for the real reason you're reading this post. The records website has been torn down and rebuilt in a much simpler form. It also includes the raw downloads of lap times from 2013 back to 2006 when I took over the post. What do I mean by raw? These are the compressed .CSV files exported from the timing system that can be opened with any spreadsheet program and manipulated to your heart's content.

I've made a massive upload after manually writing most of the code in an editor copyrighted in 1999. There may be some issues with past seasons, but I believe this year and last are good to go. I will be proofing the rest a little later. If you have any problems, please consult someone who knows how to "get data" in Excel or Lotus.

So hit the site at www.mra-racing.info and if you get the old site remember to clear your cache by deleting your history.

Hey! My banner is broken.