Thread: 2013 Season Points are now available

President Expert

2013 Season Points are now available

Season point standings are now available. They can be found on the RaceWurx main page at http://mra-racing.org/memberportal . Select the Points button and the results are sorted by class. Currently, the 250/400/500 Production Class results list Saturday and Sunday races separately. They will be combined soon to reflect the overall season point standings. Race of the Rockies GTO and GTU points are available, however the ROR Overall Championship Series points are not as of yet. The Clubman Championship points are also not available yet. We hope to have all the season point standings complete in the very near future.
    Last edited by JimWilson29; April 21st, 2014 at 04:50 PM.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Amateur
    jim, you got the period caught in the link tag so the redirect from your link won't work and it is serving up a page not found. until corrected, here is the correct link:

http://mra-racing.org/memberportal

mike-

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by nobasin
    jim, you got the period caught in the link tag so the redirect from your link won't work and it is serving up a page not found. until corrected, here is the correct link:

http://mra-racing.org/memberportal

mike-
    good catch. fixed
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    I'm I missing something or is the points feature not available
    I've tried numerous computers as have friends and family and just says database not available. Sorry for my numerous posts again

President Expert
    Jon, we take the online system down during race weekends and run it locally at the track. We will bring it back online tomorrow.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Jim and though it's a moot point for me at this point as I'm done I appreciate your timely response and as always your unwavering dedication to the club.I'll miss many who I've got to know through the years.

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Thanks Jim and though it's a moot point for me at this point as I'm done I appreciate your timely response and as always your unwavering dedication to the club.I'll miss many who I've got to know through the years.

so, Jon, you're done???? WTF

Do you have any "quite" generators to donate to members to promote a peaceful and less noisy pit?

Senior Member Expert
    My bike was destroyed at the last round though, you may not have noticed but it wasn't pretty.Besides I was missing rounds 6 anyhow it appears Ill be takung an early retirement.

Senior Member Amateur
    The good news Jon is your postings on here are only showing up one at a time!

Seriously, sorry to see what happened and the way it turned out...........hopefully you are not going to stop racing, it's great to have you there and btw I tried quitting a few times too, it's hard to do!
    Rob Christman, MRA #19
    Roadrace Factory, Danny "Ninja Tech" Anderson, STM Suspension, King GM, Pirelli, Sol Performance (Oscar), Motul, Tri City Cycle (Rex, Adam), Bell Powersports, Yoshimura

Senior Member Expert
    Jon has been threatening quiting for years... not gonna happen. 8)
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah if I can rebuild a bike from Cancun,Mexico several items are needed from Italy needless to say and I ain't going to break my back doing so.Between family obligations,work and fun thinking that club racing has to go on the back burner.When was the last time I did a full season anyway....2009 I think. Someone offered me a bike to ride and I mistakingly did and feel now that I've been cruzafied regardless of the fact i disqualified myself of the result.How the hell did I cheat this time.jeez louise

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    How the hell did I cheat this time.jeez louise
    You didn't cheat for pete's sake!

It was a bummer that you lost the back end coming out of 4, but that happens! I'm sure you remember me losing the back end exiting the PPIR infield on the Aprilia last year.

I hope you keep racing! I want to try to beat you fair & square now that I have the Duc running 1/2 way decent. And I'm sure Brian can fix up the bike .. he always does!

Senior Member Expert
    Believe me I'll do what I can to at least get another round in but it's not looking too good from here. Brian's in Michigan until Monday and you can't really light a fire in Italy from where I'm sitting though at least I'm again back in the states. Anyone build an exhaust system and do Carbon work around the club?

Senior Member Expert
    Believe me I'll do what I can to at least get another round in but it's not looking too good from here. Brian's in Michigan until Monday and you can't really light a fire in Italy from where I'm sitting though at least I'm again back in the states. Anyone build an exhaust system and do Carbon work around the club?
    Denny Burke for the exhaust work . As for the carbon, I got nothing.
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Scott,
    Yeah Ive known Denny for over twenty years now as I've raced with him and of course he's usually the one I call first. The part in question's being replaced as it's completly crushed and caved in. Since the bodywork wasn't carbon but fiberglass it was easliy reparied using same by Mike Williams at AC Collision.It's looking like a go but can't confirm until we're locked and loaded but signup's complete for the round. Thanks for the suggestion and of course I keep it in the club if possible

Senior Member Expert
    As the points for Race of the Rockies shows that I competed in 5 races when I only competed in 4 can this be corrected to show this. I was a DNS in round five due to not having a race bike and had actually left the facilty before ROR ever started. Please correct this if possible

President Expert
    As the points for Race of the Rockies shows that I competed in 5 races when I only competed in 4 can this be corrected to show this. I was a DNS in round five due to not having a race bike and had actually left the facilty before ROR ever started. Please correct this if possible
    Jon, we will take a look at this in the race day office this weekend and resolve it.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Cool.
    Thanks Jimbo