Thread: I'm getting divorced

Senior Member Amateur

I'm getting divorced

Well if I don't find my ring.

Apparently Saturday night I must have left it at the mens bathroom of PMP when I was washing my hands. Its a basic brushed titanium ring, beveled edges, and a beveled center.

Sadly its worth nothing, hell it has no sentimental value either. My wife always hated it so that's why I want it back if possible.

If not its off to Zales and she's going to pick out something with assorted bag taste that I will actually have to loose it on purpose.

Pull some "Guy Code" out here and help me find this! 8)
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Amateur
    Tony announced he had a men's wedding ring some time mid-afternoon today. Hopefully he didn't hock it for some wine! Hopefully he still has it!
    MRA #88

Tony has IT!! But what is it worth to you???
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    I have it, call me and we'll arrange a time to meet up. I work off I-70 & Quebec St. 303-907-1941 cell
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Jeez lost your wedding ring, wow, that speaks volumes as to the strength and dedication of Your marrage!

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Jeez lost your wedding ring, wow, that speaks volumes as to the strength and dedication of Your marrage!
    I've lost my wallet a few times - I guess that speaks volumes about the strength of my bank account.

Nice riding this weekend Jon! Great to see you on the bike and can't wait to be back out there challenging you.

Scott
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Ray
    Tony has IT!! But what is it worth to you???
    He's getting divorced so I dk there lol
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Actually what it speaks volumes about is the character of the MRA guys and gals...

Suzanne had a similar thing happen a few years ago at a health club and we didn't have as happy of outcome...

In this case, Dara Lor found it in the men's room and picked it up so nobody else would. He then gave it to Dani Lenski so she could get it to someone on the board. She gave it to me, and I took it home with me because:

1) I was pretty sure it was one of our guys... and 90% of you live North-ish.

2) Even if it wasn't one of "our guys" I was pretty sure PMI would have gotten a call about it.

3) I don't trust "turning things into lost and found..." as sometimes they still stay lost, depending on who's holding the stuff and how valuable it is.

All's well that ends well, and thanks to Dara and Dani for taking good care of it...
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Amateur
    AWESOME! Thank you kindly Mr. Baker! I will PM you to arrange something to get it picked up. Also if you know whomever found it and turned it in please PM me their info so I can get them a "reward"

This is going to ruin my wifes day so this is perfect! :lol:

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Senior Member Amateur
    Did you see that Columbian Devil Jon? :twisted:

Senior Member Amateur
    I thought that you were going to say the divorce was due to you making her hold on to your canopy during the dust storm!

Senior Member Amateur
    No, but she does owe me $75 for parts :?

But a big Kuddos to KD Kanopy in Westminster for getting me taken care of. I should have my parts tomorrow

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by 303 cycle
    Did you see that Columbian Devil Jon? :twisted:
    Colombian brother, come on now... our name is getting murdered out here lol
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Expert
    This was funny, this is the ring Dara found :shock:
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Amateur
    Big thanks to Mr. Baker for mailing over my $5 ring. I'm now back to being officially married :wink:

See you at PPIR!

Senior Member Amateur
    i was washing my hands at the other sink and dara picked it up and thought it was a wheel spacer and i had to convince him (as the married dude) it was a wedding ring and not a race part. but it did look a lot like a spacer especially with the groove in the middle. glad you got it back. find dara in the sol performance pit at ppir for his reward. :-)

mike-

Senior Member Amateur
    Score, I'll put together a reward package for all involved in my marital bliss! :wink:

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Actually what it speaks volumes about is the character of the MRA guys and gals...
    Yep. Lost mine at PPIR a few years back during that cold-as-hell rainy weekend, a number of people were helping look for it (including my rather annoyed wife). Ended up in a dark corner of my gear bag when I pulled off my gloves, but since I hadn't taken it off intentionally I thought it might have slipped off my wet hands while schlepping tires around or something. Crisis averted fortunately.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.