Thread: Garage Mahall sale ends soon

Senior Member Expert

Garage Mahall sale ends soon

Well I've still got lots of sprockets, brand new and in the packaging for those Marchesini wheels out there. A couple sets of like new or slightly used leathers, several Black and Grey wheel chocks with quick disconnects,and a tool set.
    All items are very reasonable priced and in like new or brand new condition. All canopies, generators and shelvings been sold.
    Procrastinate much longer and your wallet won't be any stronger once you've bought new stuff and paid taxes, shipping and etc. You've been warned. :lol: Jon@ seven two zero ateforone 6020

Senior Member Expert
    Sorry to not being able to interest any of you in any of the items that were for sale as I know this crowd has impecable taste and only purchases the creme dala creme thanks for looking anyhow.

Can you bring some sprockets with you this weekend? If they work on my CZ rear wheel I will take a 44,45,46,47 IF you have them
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    I actually just got rid of a 74 Falta 400. What are the chances of two people having a bike built in the early 70's in some country that doesn't even exist anymore. Unfortunatly, a Marchesini sprocket isn't going to fit this bike. For one, it uses spoked wheels and the hub is a much different configuration that doesnt have a cush drive assembly and etc. Sorry. On the remote chance that you're speaking of a TZ I'll bring what I've got :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    I actually just got rid of a 74 Falta 400. What are the chances of two people having a bike built in the early 70's in some country that doesn't even exist anymore. Unfortunatly, a Marchesini sprocket isn't going to fit this bike. For one, it uses spoked wheels and the hub is a much different configuration that doesnt have a cush drive assembly and etc. Sorry. On the remote chance that you're speaking of a TZ I'll bring what I've got :lol:

Dude.... A CZ wheel is a Carrozzeria wheel. CZ for short! And, yes I think they might use the same sprockets as the Marchesini's This is for my SV rear wheel.

However, I don't think the bold pattern will work. I just did some checking and the CZ wheel uses the ZX-6R bolt pattern.
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    It was also a manufacturer of motorcycles at one time surely you remember them....alright they may have been a bit before your time.They were pretty awesome back in the day of the German Maico, the spanish Bultaco, Montesa and the Swedish Husky.Oh how things have changed. Sorry the sprockets won't work but I'll see u manana