Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road America w/CCS July 6-7

Jim 'smooth' Brewer

Road America w/CCS July 6-7

I'm planning on going to Road America for the CCS double header July 6-7. There's a NESBA track day the Friday before.

Edit: this is the weekend after the MRA Pueblo round (6/29-6/30) and is the 4th of July weekend.

Is anyone else considering going?

Here's the CCS event page
    http://www.ccsracing.us/venues/rdamerica.html
    and the race schedule
    http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/20...20schedule.pdf
    and here's the NESBA info
    http://www.nesba.com/Track-Dates/#July

Senior Member Expert
    Was really considering it as I was origanily going to do the whole series after some good results earlier in the season in GA and SC but after settling in a bit I've decided against it besides the fact the MRA has an event that weekend as well
    .Regardless, I think I may be missing any racing that weekend as I think my wife's got me on vacation in Europe.Have a great time and say hello to Sybkins bar for me.Remember though it's a long way to go to lose another tranny so you had better take a spare, LoL

Senior Member Expert
    Was really considering it as I was origanily going to do the whole series after some good results earlier in the season in GA and SC but after settling in a bit I've decided against it besides the fact the MRA has an event that weekend as well
    .Regardless, I think I may be missing any racing that weekend as I think my wife's got me on vacation in Europe.Have a great time and say hello to Sybkins bar for me.Remember though it's a long way to go to lose another tranny so you had better take a spare, LoL

Senior Member Expert
    Jon -

I think you're mistaken - there is no MRA event that weekend according to the schedule.

There is one June 29-30 at Pueblo

Scott
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Expert
    Yes Jon. No MRA race that weekend. AND QUIT POSTING EVERYTHING TWICE....... GEEEEZ!
    Dennis Stowers MRA #151
    2021-2023 MRA BoD Rider Representative - Rulebook
    Absolute Moto-Michelin
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    Its impossible as everything I write goes up twice, here you'll see

Senior Member Expert
    Its impossible as everything I write goes up twice, here you'll see

Senior Member Expert
    As I said impossible as I posted for years on this forum I'm pretty sure it ain't me but some setting or something Mr Gallant blessed me with, Regardless it does it on my PC at home, my laptop and this phone so call urself blessed as I don't want anyone to miss what I'm saying Mr Stowers. I'm showing PPIR on my schedule unless rhat was dropped? No beware I'm going to post this twice or more without even trying. ..here goes

Senior Member Expert
    As I said impossible as I posted for years on this forum I'm pretty sure it ain't me but some setting or something Mr Gallant blessed me with, Regardless it does it on my PC at home, my laptop and this phone so call urself blessed as I don't want anyone to miss what I'm saying Mr Stowers. I'm showing PPIR on my schedule unless rhat was dropped? No beware I'm going to post this twice or more without even trying. ..here goes

Senior Member Expert

Senior Member Expert
    Wow. That last post went up 3 times.

What an awesome feature!!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Now no one can say what did Jon say, because he said it 3-4 times lmao :lol:
    AMA #395 / AARONHERSH.COM / SCORPION EXO / Madmoto / MOTOREX / WICKED PHOTOS / GEARZY / Vortex / OGIO / Leo Vince / Galfer / Pilot / MotionPro / Chicken Hawk / ODI Grips
    "The faster I go the prettier the girls look" - Nicky Hayden

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Jon, our round 4 is at PPIR July 20/21.

Like Rybo said, the hard part is MRA round 3 is June 29/30. Have to drive to Road A before the next weekend... but it sounds like fun Jim Brewer!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    I'm right guys PPIR is 7/20-21st I won't be there but will be wishing I was.I'm signing off after posting this upteen times witgout even knowing how I did.
    Later,

Senior Member Expert
    Why only 1 post?

You're slipping Jon!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    Been slipping for a looong time though now it's for real so ya had better watch out every last one of ya :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    Been slipping for a looong time though now it's for real so ya had better watch out every last one of ya :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    Jim the CCS event's July 20-21st, you've got a race at PPIR that weekend.I know I'm licensed with CCS/ ASRA and MRA and I won't be at either one of them :cry:

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Jim the CCS event's July 20-21st, you've got a race at PPIR that weekend.I know I'm licensed with CCS/ ASRA and MRA and I won't be at either one of them :cry:
    Jon, read this schedule
    http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/20...20schedule.pdf

Senior Member Expert
    Alrighty then my bad and I will see you there.Should be a blast

Junior Member Novice
    Jim,
    I'm heading over there for the Road America CCS weekend too. Happy to split travel expenses with you if interested. Let me know.
    Stewart Aitken-Cade

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by aitkensr
    I'm heading over there for the Road America CCS weekend too. Happy to split travel expenses with you if interested. Let me know.
    Hey Stewart - I've already arranged my travel plans, but it'd be good to hook up in the pits. When are you getting there?

Junior Member Novice
    Should be there Friday afternoon or evening, depending on when I actually get to depart Denver. I'll try to track you down once there.

Good to know another Denver racer will be there in case bad things happen and I need a driver to get my rig home.
    Stewart Aitken-Cade

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by aitkensr
    Should be there Friday afternoon or evening, depending on when I actually get to depart Denver. I'll try to track you down once there.
    Since that place is huge, can you pm me some contact info? My email is jjb@bigstickracing.com and we'll be there Wed evening through Sunday. I'll probably have to send you GPS coords to find us. <:-O

What does your pit setup look like (trailer, truck, etc)? I can try to save you a spot ..

Senior Member Expert
    By the way guys I just read on the CCS site that their not allowing entry past dark due to lack of lighting in the rather large paddock so try and make it before the sun comes out as do the drunks who are easily backed over by large trailers cercumventing the paddock at night appairently. :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast