I will be putting cap on the corner workers this weekend to 15. IF you say you are coming and plans change and you cannot make it please contact me at mracornercrew@gmail.com.

Currently we are sitting at 13 signed up for both days.

IF you have not told me you are working here: http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=16012 and we have over 15 people show up then you won't be getting paid. We need to know what your plans are so I encourage you to sign up.

IF you have not signed up through RaceWurx AND received your punch card in the mail you will be expected to pay $10 at the gate to get in. However, that will be given back to you once your paperwork is filled out.

The weather is looking better by the minute but please be prepared for the rain. WE do race in the rain.

White pants are encouraged!! We will provide you a shirt if you are a new worker.

The Papajohns will be donating BEER for the Corner Crew on Saturday night....

Lunch will be sub sandwiches again from the Byers General Store. IF you don't like them please come prepared to purchase your own at the concessions or bring your own.

I'm looking forward to a fantastic weekend! Can't wait to see your smiling faces!!

Thanks,
Ray-Ray