Thread: So you think your fast on a 250

Mohammer Time! Expert

So you think your fast on a 250

Senior Member Amateur
    that move on the outside at 7:25 was epic!!

RIP

kid was baaad aaaassss ... great race !!!! sad day
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Senior Member Expert
    I gotta say his Dad is inspirational to me. I can't even imagine one of my boys in the same situation but I would only hope that I could be half the man that Dad is and have half the pride in my son. Sad for sure. Glad Kenny was able to have a passion in life that so many children are unable to have.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    I gotta say thay after watching one of my own sons race this past Saturday night that it really makes you think. Though I love seeing him have fun you don't want them to be hurt.Its something that him and I have ro discuss as I imagine the faster he goes the more nervous I'll become
    .Chris isnt one of your kids already racing, you know then whatt I'm talking about.Give them the best safety equipment there is, as much instruction as you've got amnd cross your fingers.

Senior Member Expert
    I gotta say thay after watching one of my own sons race this past Saturday night that it really makes you think. Though I love seeing him have fun you don't want them to be hurt.Its something that him and I have ro discuss as I imagine the faster he goes the more nervous I'll become
    .Chris isnt one of your kids already racing, you know then whatt I'm talking about.Give them the best safety equipment there is, as much instruction as you've got amnd cross your fingers.

Senior Member Expert
    Jon I hope all always goes well for your boy. My boys aren't racing yet. I had a set back with my oldest when he was 2 on a bmx track and busted his nose pretty bad. I've been a little gun shy ever since. He keeps asking about it and I'm sure he would want to this year but I think I will wait 1 more year. Next summer should be a good year to start when he is 5. I'm sure my youngest will want to start when he is 3 because he thinks he can do everything his older brother can do and he is still fearless. I'm scared for my boys but I still want them to enjoy life to the fullest like we are able to do. I wouldn't give up my experiences with racing for anything and I would hate to take that joy away from my boys as they grow up. So like you said, fingers crossed and I'll enjoy all the experiences as they come.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Member Amateur
    That was a great race.

Amazing life.

Condolences to the family.
    MRA #168

Senior Member Amateur
    You cannot be afraid to live life because of what might happen. You take all of the precautions that you can to keep your kids from being hurt but you still have to let them live life. There is a big difference between being alive and living life to the fullest.
    R.I.P. Kenny. I'm glad you got to do something that you enjoyed while you were here!
    Adam's Sponsors: Kristie and Kevin McGuire, Chicane trackdays