All,

I have too many bikes. Yes, it's true, I said it and I need to thin the herd a bit. So I'm putting several bikes up for sale and whatever sells first, I'll keep the rest.

First, I have a '95 Honda RS125 for sale that I built years ago to be my C-bike. My A & B have worked so well that I've never actually had to ride this bike. It starts up and runs fine, but I've never raced it. Bike has been fully updated with a new style ('98 on) cases and cylinder. I have also put a powerjet carb and full electronics from a 2000 bike too. So besides the frame (which is 95% the same as '04), it's pretty much a 2004 spec bike.

The top end is new, cases are new, cylinder is new, radiator is new, wheel bearings are new, and bodywork is new. I'm a racer, not a painter, so the paint job is a bit embarrassing. Looks fine from 10ft away at 120mph, but up close you can tell it was done by a hack. Fairings on the bike are '95 style and the tail section is a 2004 model. Bike comes with a complete set of brand new sebimoto 2004 upper/lower/fender and a slightly used 2004 tail section. This paint job I did not do, and it looks much better than what's on the bike.

Bike has a Jolly Moto exhaust and stinger. Comes with Hjelm +3cm rearsets. Bike also has crash sliders installed. Bike will come with rear stand and a selection of gearing, jetting, and various spares. The new bits alone are worth the asking price. $3500 firm

I also have a few Moriwaki MD250H bikes for sale.

2008 MD250H that Garrett Gerloff used to win the 2010 Indy USGPRU round. The bodywork is functional, but could use being replaced. The rest of the bike is stock and in very good condition. It's got a ding in the muffler, but nothing that would affect performance. Bike comes with a rear stand and some gearing. $6500 obo

2009 MD250H that was ridden during the 2012 season by Alex Wisdom (for only about 4 race weekends total). His dad, David, maintained the bike and it's really in like new (or better) condition. Bodywork is in good shape as we just put on a spare set from another bike (they wanted to keep the set they used all season). But the tail section, while functional, isn't so pretty. Bike only crashed once in it's life, and that was an easy one at Road America. You can't hardly tell it's been on it's side. You can still collect contingency on this bike from Honda!! Yes, it's fully legal an you can start making money right away with this bike! Comes with front and rear stands as well as some gearing. This bike is in excellent condition and you can save $3k+ over buying a new one. $9500 obo

If you want to see the bikes, email me and I'll send you a few pics.

Bikes are currently in Parker, CO.