I don't want to start another arguement like before but I have to add a few thoughts here.

1. Yes SCR is going away and we will need another track. But CDR is owned by Larry Miller who by the looks of things could write each and everyone of us a check to pay for our seasons. I'm a llittle puzzled why he hasn't made improvements to the track. It couldn't be that he is building a 4+ mile track 30 miles from his house could it?

2. So where do we put all the 34 race weekends that run at SCR. Well in 2004 La Junta only had 5 or 6 dates. If they have more this year then is everyone adding more dates to there schedule?

3. I agree with Dave G. that caution at CDR is a must but light the green light and I will guarantee that 25 out of the 35 gridded will forget that and race.

Here is my problem. So you back it down to 80%. Well if you are in the front of the grid normally this will now put you midpack. So all of a sudden a midpacker looks up and sees a front runner and things holy crap I'm about ready to pass a top 5 rider. So they make a not so safe pass and the top 5 rider gets taken out. So now you can throw out the ride at 80% BS...

4. Right now the poll shows a 2-1 margin of people who will not race there without improvements. So if only 40-50 riders show up will the MRA lose money by going to CDR?

5. If we go there just to show good faith I hope someone doesn't end up sacrificing there health just so the MRA has another track to race at.

One more thought about CDR. I think we have shown pretty good faith to them already. We have had schools at that track for the last 2-3 years maybe longer and they haven't done anything except paint and mow.

Lurch