Personally, my concerns remain the same.

A) The track is not safe enough for racing.

B) No effort is being made to repair the issues.

C) The cost for lack of spectators and insurance req.

D) No pit space.

I would just like to see some effort, no wait, any effort at repairing the track surface or addressing barriers.

I still believe that a "performance" clause in the contract would at least make it look like they are trying to take care of our concerns. That way if they don't even try at least we can walk at no cost to the club except maybe a lost date. If we lose the track because they do not want to improve it, then so be it! It will only get worse and will not magically improve over the next year. :cry:

I can deal with the spectator issue and even overcrowded pits but cannot for the life of me deal with an apparent lack of concern over the safety of the clubs members.

One final note is that after speaking to many of the older members I understand that CDR was the MRA's "Home Track" in years past. The main reason that changed was that 2nd Creek repaved the track and made it a better product. Why can't the tables be turned and CDR make improvements to be a better product for the clubs it serves? ( I know back to the build it they will come mantra )

Feel free to flame away!

Brian