Thread: Dallas?

Senior Member Amateur

Dallas?

Anyone heading to Texas anytime soon? I have a bike I need transported down there for a sale.

Senior Member Expert
    I have a buddy in Tx that needs his bike transported up here too. So if anyone can help let us know. If my buddy ends up coming up to drop his off, maybe he can take yours most of the way down depending on where in TX you need it vs where he lives?

Master Sergeant Mere!!! I am talking about you!
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Senior Member Amateur
    Mine needs to go to Dallas.

Member Amateur
    Hey what's going! You are right buddy; I was planning on dropping off the bike to your new shack sometime in April. Plan on doing some races here with CMRA first.
    I can definitely help on transporting a bike back if need be but it would be in April timeframe.

John

Quote Originally Posted by KFinn
    I have a buddy in Tx that needs his bike transported up here too. So if anyone can help let us know. If my buddy ends up coming up to drop his off, maybe he can take yours most of the way down depending on where in TX you need it vs where he lives?

Master Sergeant Mere!!! I am talking about you!
    MRA# 286
    Sponsors: ABATE of Colorado, GoPro, Vortex Racing, Thursdayshirts.com, Sol Performance Dunlop

Senior Member Amateur
    I might be heading down to Texas in the middle of March. I will know in the next day or two.

Will update when I know for sure.

Senior Member Amateur
    I will be heading to TCOA for some Pirelli testing. Heading down March 16th and coming back up the 23rd. Contact me if I can help out.