Thread: Thank you Wyeth Jackson and Dale Eaton

Senior Member Expert

Thank you Wyeth Jackson and Dale Eaton

Thank you Wyeth Jackson and Dale Eaton

Its official Stephanie and I are going to be moving into a place we can actually call our home, and we want to publicly praise Wyeth Jackson and Dale Eaton for all their hard work.

Wyeth treated us as if we were millionaires looking for a new mansion, picking the two of us up with a car filled with snacks and drinks for the day. From one place to another and another and another always with a grin, kind hearted laughter, and therapeutic comments to sooth a young couples bickering. Not only did she find a newer home that was better than we thought possible she finagled a deal well within our budget.

Dale we couldn’t be more pleased with the all the financial advice, support, and timely action you took to make this transaction happen without a hiccup. Even though we only know each other through the MRA you treated us like family securing a mortgage for us with a rate that was lower than average. I don’t know what strings you pulled, but thanks to you our hobbies will still continue to be enjoyed without financial burden.

Both of you are highly recommended by both of us, and thank you again for supporting the MRA and treating all of us like Family.

Louden David
    Stephanie Kondrotis
    Colorado's Dunlop Tire Vendor
    www.throttleforyourbottle.com

glenngsxr
    +1 for Mr. Eaton. He has helped me a few times already and will keep getting my biz for sure.

Glenn (#62 again someday)

Senior Member Amateur
    +1 for Wyeth and Dale.

Will be using them again within a year.
    http://www.motopartslist.com
    Buy, Sell, or Trade your used parts and accessories.
    Brad Hampton - RMMM / COSM #206

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks guys! I love working with racers. I'm all about hunting garages and trailer parking. Please hit me up if you need help!

Wyeth Jackson
    Coldwell Banker
    720-299-1390
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    Definitely another +2 for Jess and I. We have used Wyeth and Dale for many years and we love them. They are great business people and are great friends. They both want you happy with your experience, purchase, financing, etc and they work well together as a team. Dale and I are actually working together on a refinance right now and I'm sure Wyeth and I will be looking for another house one day also. Our current house was supposed to be a forever house but you know how life is, things always change eventually and I'm sure my wife and I will want to move one day. And Wyeth would be the only person we would ever call for that experience. Buying a house should be a good experience and with Wyeth it is.

I'm sure you all know Wyeth as a current racer and class sponsor of the MRA. Dale was also a racer and supporter in the MRA years ago. And it sure is nice when we can support the people who support our club.

Chris Weed
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    Definitely another +2 for Jess and I. We have used Wyeth and Dale for many years and we love them. They are great business people and are great friends. They both want you happy with your experience, purchase, financing, etc and they work well together as a team. Dale and I are actually working together on a refinance right now and I'm sure Wyeth and I will be looking for another house one day also. Our current house was supposed to be a forever house but you know how life is, things always change eventually and I'm sure my wife and I will want to move one day. And Wyeth would be the only person we would ever call for that experience. Buying a house should be a good experience and with Wyeth it is.

I'm sure you all know Wyeth as a current racer and class sponsor of the MRA. Dale was also a racer and supporter in the MRA years ago. And it sure is nice when we can support the people who support our club.

Chris Weed
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks for the kudos Chris! I love working with racers and finding homes that support our toy filled lifestyle.

Please call me if you need help buying or selling a home, I have 10+ years of experience and always get my people the best deal! 720-299-1390
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech