Thread: race school

Member Novice

race school

Wondering when we will be able to sign up for the 2013 school?

President Expert
    The MRA is updating our registration and race management system for 2013. In years past, you would print off an application, fill it out and mail it in to the club vice president. That process is being replaced with an online form that you can fill out and submit in a few minutes. We have partnered with Bitgeist, a software development firm that has a program called RaceWurx. We are expecting to deploy the new system on March 1st after we conduct some extensive testing. With any new custom software implementation there are growing pains, so we ask for your patience and understanding as we roll out this new product in 2013.

The launch of RaceWurx in the MRA is putting a short hold on license and race school applications for 2013. We fully expect that you will be able to apply for your license on March 1 using the new online system. In the event that we encounter implementation delays that push us beyond that date, we will reinstate the paper process so that licenses can be issued in time for the season.
    MRA #29

Member Novice
    Thanks i read that i guess i didnt realize it applied to the race school also. Thanks for the info ill prep the bike and apply the first thanks

Junior Member Novice
    Is it possible to have a look at the lap times for last years races? I don't need the racer's id, just the lap times of those that finished. In my case it's the Production 250 class. It would help me determine where I "fit in".
    Ninja 250
    Ducati 1098
    Team Desperation Racing
    "Where Desperate Men Do Desperate Things"

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotbarr
    Is it possible to have a look at the lap times for last years races? I don't need the racer's id, just the lap times of those that finished. In my case it's the Production 250 class. It would help me determine where I "fit in".
    Don't forget about Lightweight Grand Prix and Colorado Class.
    MRA #137
    CVMA #137x