http://www.foxperformanceengines.com/images/logo.gif
    www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd435
    I am selling the following;
    Tirsox tire warmers. SOLD
    Coleman 1850 watt generator $250.
    MotoGP suit size 40. red. knee pucks are scraped, but the suit has never been crashed $600
    email BUDDAU@AOL.COM
    CELL 303-919-8191
    Quote Originally Posted by eric markley
    Coleman 1500 watt generator

$225 - firm

Eric Markley
    ericmarkley@comcast.net
    970-402-7546
    these are the only two I found on the board. Don't know if they are still for sale but there you go....

President Expert
    Ben should definately let your number plate slide now
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Hey ben, I have a 5K for sale. $300. holler if you want it, and I can bring it to the track or meet ya this friday on the way back from PMI.

303-875-2898 cell
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks guys but I think I may buy a new one now.

Would still like to see yours though, chris. if it's not too much of a hassle could you bring it this friday?

thanks

ben
    Ben Fox- http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2..._Taimotive.gif
    "I'd rather be quick than fast"~Me
    MRA #95
    2006/2007 MRA VP of Rules and Tech
    2008 ROR #10
    http://www.foxperformanceengines.com/images/logo.gif
    www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com
    (719) 570-9595

Junior Member Novice
    There is one at home Depot that is a 3450watt constant and 4000 max. its got the two wheels on the back and the cart thing. 4 110v plugs, it looked new, not sure why it was cheaper but they had it on the floor for $318. This is the Home Depot down on the corner of Lake and 115.

Senior Member Expert
    Ben if I can get it in the trailer in the morning I will bring it, but I am already loaded and would have to remove the bikes to get it in.

So you know, it is a 5K with surge to 6250K big tank that last for 10-12 hours at %50. I used it some last year and it worked well. I bought a 9K so now I need to get rid of this one.

It is on wheels for easy moving. Like I said if I can get it in the trailer thru the door with out any help I will bring it for you to see. otherwise I will have to get you a pic or something.

cya fri.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert

Generator

Just for everyones imformation and so that everyone in the MRA doesn't acquire the loudest, most obnoxious generator available. Many of you should look to NorthernTool.com for your generator needs. They offer a deal where you can buy a nice quiet Honda generator and split the payments over several months up to a year at 0% interest. That way you can get a nice quiet generator and not the Coleman type that drives your neighbors nuts in the pits. These newer type generators can actually be taken camping and used without a fine from the park ranger. Several can operate laptops with clean invertor technology. Most of all they can allow you to hear yourself think while in the pits which on raceday can be handy.
    Just an idea don't mean to be mean, but damn, these cheap ass generators that last a year are enough already. Why not spludge a little? and do your neighbors, yourself and the enviroment a favor as your destroying enough of our resources in the first place right?

Senior Member Amateur
    Looks like Northertool.com doesn't have Honda generators on their site anymore. They do have Yamaha's.

Senior Member Expert

Sorry

Well they used to and it's where I got mine. My point though I'm sure it didn't come across that way is that why buy a loud cheap generator when you can acquire one that is quiet and allows use by the National Park Service. Most of those mentioned are of the loud obnoxius variety and drive me and many of us crazy. Yamaha's are actually of the quiet veriety as well and I have nothing against them but come on people some of these generators that you all are sporting's a bit much. When my 4500 KW's half as quiet as a 2000KW there's a bit of a problem. I've seen these things last less than a season and make three times the noise on there way to there death!

Senior Member Amateur
    Tell us how you really feel, Jon! :lol:

Senior Member Expert

Well I like noise as well as the rest of um

Well your right and I've got a solution with the extra power I've got. I'll be bringing along my home stereo along with my selection of 70's and 80's heavy metal. Scorpions, Iron Maden, Led Zepplin,UFO,Foghat and Black Sabbath. All day long everyday! This is vintage metal played at full volume on a 700 KW system, granted my speakers are blown to smithereens but it should provide half way decent sound in comparison to those generators! No more hearing those bothersome annoucements you can hardly hear in the first place, just give it a shot you may (or may not) make third call to your practice or race. That's how I feel...........you asked

President Expert
    Hell i will park next to you. i am still a head banger at heart. Hoopty's (420) woman will only let him listen to Justin Timberlake and Ashli Simpson.

BTW- anyone want to buy my Coleman 6250 watt generator? Yes its the loud one Jon describes above.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    I don't care what generators you guys all run; just stop dragging them out of your pits and into mine.

Hint: If it is too loud for you to have sitting in your pits, don't drag it into your neighbors!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Amateur
    and this all from people that put really load pipes on their bikes to make a few extra hp.

Rule #1 If you are going to start complaining that it's too loud at the race track maybe you should take up a different sport.

Senior Member Amateur
    It sucks trying to hear the track announcements when someone elses generator is rattling away next to you.
    With limited pit space, we try to put our generators in a no man's land. We also try to shield them from us with our cars.
    Loud pipes on bikes sound great. While the loud bikes are on the track, we can still hear the track announcements.
    It's boils down to a respect your neighbor thing. Try to get "quiet" generators, group them together, run them when only needed, and try to shield the noise with a car or something.
    Just my thoughts from my past experience. Generators are just noisey things unless you buy the very expensive ones.
    03 Yamaha WR250F
    DARC Racing
    Faster Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurch
    and this all from people that put really load pipes on their bikes to make a few extra hp.

Rule #1 If you are going to start complaining that it's too loud at the race track maybe you should take up a different sport.
    What he said.

We all know that the PA's are crap anyway, you would be better off to use the FM freq than complain about Gens being to loud. If you wanna help out then build a nice ply wood deflector and put that up around your gen. oh and tune in to the radio. Tony sounds great in stereo. :twisted:
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    Sponsored by

Senior Member Expert

Load pipes?

Lurch said "and this all from people that put really load pipes on their bikes to make a few extra hp."

Actually though they do make more HP, one of the other benefits was the removal of weight. What exactly is your point Oblio and what the hell's a load pipe? Is it illegal or are you saying I was getting smoked up again in the pits.

Senior Member Amateur
    you might want to check these guys out...
    http://www.amazon.com/Kipor-Sinemast...5530949&sr=1-1

a little cheaper than the equivalent honda or yamaha, but same quiet (and enviro-friendly) 4 stroke and clean inverter power for your laptop or to crank metal while warming your tires (no glam spandex fluff ala poison though please, only the maiden or sabbath or equivalently heavy please). forest/park service compliant. 2300w continuous. $849 + $61 shipping from amazon.

mike- (closet metal head)