So I have a new sponsor for 2013 that I thought I'd share with everyone. The company is called Mo-Door, and they make garage door openers for motorcycles. There's no splicing into your bike's wiring, or drilling the fairings if you don't want. You simply program it like you would any other garage door opener and then hide it somewhere on your bike. I use to have my opener in my pocket and it was a pain to find the right button. With this, I had it mounted on my triple, and I'd just press the button and up it went.

Since I've converted my bike to race, this is now in my car, hidden away. I park outside, so now I don't have to worry about someone breaking into my car and seeing a huge garage door opener on the visor. That makes for an easy break in of the garage and the house connected to it. So it's not just for motorcycles.

I have my own link on the site, if you'd like to order one and help me out for next season as well. It's a local company, so shipping is fast. I'll also have a couple with me during the race season if anyone would like to check it out, and I also have it in my car if anyone want to see it. I have the mini waterproof switch.

http://www.mo-door.com/John-Chadwick.html is the link.
If you leave my link, make sure to either go back to my link, or the link at the bottom right of the ordering page (John Chadwick).

For size comparison.