Thread: winter virgin

Junior Member Novice

winter virgin

ok now that i got people to look at the thread haha my names Eric and im moving from Miami Florida next week, where we dont have winter seasons at all to summit county to where it snows......so i have no idea where to store the bikes...

was wondering if anyone has room or ideas on winter storage of/for my two bikes...

willing to arrange a payment or rent out my gf... :lol: ....ok prolly not the 2nd part

but i am really excited to move up to Colorado next week and hopefully become part of the MRA family next season....was planning on doing CCS down here in Florida..but ive been bit by the Colorado bug...also extremely excited about going out to miller to ride....

thanks!! and ill see you all at the track!

and hopefully one of you for garage storage.........
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left that I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

Member Amateur

Hi Eric, I made the same move many moon's ago.

The most imporant thing is to drain the water from your bike, even for the road trip here. If no one has storage available, you can rent a storage wherehouse, but take your battery out and keep it charged. Hope that helps. See you soon.
    Ricky Orlando

Senior Member Amateur
    To what part of CO you moving to? Welcome btw
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Junior Member Novice
    summit county....haven't decided (long story)

either the Silverthorne/Dillon area or Breckenridge
    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left that I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

Senior Member Amateur
    In Colorado, most people keep their bikes in their living room during the off season. Just tell your girlfriend that's the way its done out here.
    Adam's Sponsors: Kristie and Kevin McGuire, Chicane trackdays

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamandNoahsdad
    In Colorado, most people keep their bikes in their living room during the off season. Just tell your girlfriend that's the way its done out here.
    guess that means i wouldnt have to buy a ottoman :lol:

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by ticktock4792
    summit county....haven't decided (long story)

either the Silverthorne/Dillon area or Breckenridge
    Fancy area, I go up to Dillon every new years when my friend comes to his cabin from Baylor. I was going to offer you a spot in my garage, sharing it with two more riders but I'm too far from your area
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    I own a shop in Englewood Co. I would consider storing your bike at the shop Pm for details

Steve Madison