1. DOTs in supersport
A large majority opposed Slicks in supersport.

2. Combine Modern Vintage O and U as one race or separate waves
A large majority voted to keep both classes, but to allow exceptions for production cycles. For example the R6 is the same from 2003 to 2005, thus we would/could allow an R6 up to 2005. The board is taking inputs on eligible motorcycles.

3. Formula Main Jet a carbureted class
The committee decided against main jet and went for the above MV model.

4. Change 250 cup to production cup and allow 300s and 400s
The committee decided on leaving the 250 class as is and create an identical 300 class. The board is awaiting manufacturer information to decide if any other bikes will be allowed in the newly formed 300 class. As it stands it will be a spec 300 class.

5. Change frame and case requirements
Unanimously voted down

6. Allow superchargers and blowers in GP classes
Unanimously voted down.

7. Allow reduced engine sizes to meet lower class displacements in superbike classes.
Unanimously voted down.

8. Change points structure to reflect a 7 round season
A 20 to 3 vote that the current point structure needs to change.
The ideas were discussed and various ideas were presented. Of those that favored a change it was unanimous for the point system proposed.

9. Allow any type of material to be used in bodywork
Unanimous approval

10. Delete 5.2.2-S
Will be deleted

11. Allow racers to reenter the race after falling down.
This will not be allowed except as outlined for the 4 hour.

12. Eliminate HW classes
Quickly rejected.

13. Eliminate Thunderbike
Quickly rejected.

14. Change VIN number requirements

Have proper documentation as required for VP of Rules and Tech.

Vote was a large majority for an exception with proper documentation.

15. Requirement that you have to complete to Super Street classes
without crashing.

This will be the New Rider Director’s issue.

16. Allow Ninja 636 in 600 SS
Rejected.

17. Create a modified 600 class to replace the HW classes
Rejected.

18. Discuss the flags
Red flags will be clarified. For the 30 minute endurance races a rider will be scored at the back or the last completed lap. For the 4 hour it will be the same if it happens at the end of the race, if not the race will be scored as to the number of completed laps.

19. No generators after 10:00PM
Rejected

This is not the final determination, but it gives everyone an idea of the subjects that were discussed and proposed. When issues were heavily debated, I took straw polls of several consequential items and recorded the vote and at times we continued the debate. On a few select items the group was quick to approve or disapprove, thus moving on to the next item. The discussions lasted a few hours and set the tone for the presentation to the board in December. If any racer/team has a race program that will be greatly impacted by not having a final decision before December please contact me. In most cases I will be able to properly direct you. If I cannot answer your concerns, I will take your issue to the board. This is not an opportunity to debate the rules and/or the proposed rules. This is only for insight if you are building a program that will be impacted by a rule change.