Both of you are punks!

Anyway, my concern is not necessarily with the theory of the change but rather the implementation of it.

While I agree it seems silly to have a class for bikes that aren't currently manufactured on the whole, I disagree for reducing track time. Which not to say that the implementation would but it could.

My question is for those that have the knowledge and power to make the call, would we be reducing overall time because the classes would be combined with others and run concurrently or would we keep them as their own time slot?

Before the flaming starts that this only matters to the handful of us that race our ass off to the limit our bike qualifies for, this also applies to any guys that just want to race 3 to 5 or 6 classes as well.

I am addicted to racing all I can in a weekend. I am already dropping down from 10 to 9 eligible classes now that I am booted from the Amateurs, I wouldn't want to drop down to 6 or 7 if I could avoid it. Otherwise I would have to run a 2 bike program and that isn't ideal for me. :0

Honestly this is a good problem we are having i guess because it means you all on the board have molded a great program and have spoiled us all.