I agree Wyeth. I believe the folks running the HWSS class because they can run outside the top 5 and get out of the meat grinder, if there is one, will just run MWSS or OSS and do the same to fill in the grids a little better. I believe this to be an important asspect of participation. Some people will only sign up for the larger grid classes, because they feel they have some people to race with in the mid pack that aren't as intense as the front runners. No one really enjoys the tail end of the small grid classes riding around by themself. I pulled of twice this year because after a few laps I ended up in 6th place "way" back in dead last and felt like I was just wasting tires and energy I could save for a few classes that were more enjoyable. Less classes usually means more riders in those classes, which then entices more riders out of the woodwork to come join in the fun in my opinion. I admit this does not apply to me as much because I will ride my tail off at every given opportunity for the most part. Just some more thoughts on the issue to consider I guess.