Thread: Dyno Tuning in the Denver Area??

Junior Member Novice

Dyno Tuning in the Denver Area??

Thinking of bringing my bike to Denver during the off season to have a different tune put on.

Can anyone in the area tell me if there is anyone that can dyno tune and create a custom map for a Kit ECU? This is on an '09 ZX6R. It's currently mapped for Sunoco, but would like to have it mapped for U4.4. Don't really care to piggy back a PCV or Bazzaz, would rather see if I could find someone that can flash a new map to the Kit ECU.
    Big Thanks to my Race Sponsors:
    **Riders Discount**PMtec, Inc.**Schuberth Helmets**DUNLOP**DrippinWet**Motul**Knecht Automotive**Brentwood Barber Shop**MRRF

Senior Member Expert
    Call Bart at Faster 303-825-0975
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven

Senior Member Expert
    Love working with kit ECUs and I have all the cables so like Jo said come see me or call and set up a app.
    Thanks Bartman

Junior Member Novice
    Much appreciated fellas! Let me get through the season and see what the off season looks like for logistics. May give you a call Bart.

Thanks again fellas!
    **Riders Discount**PMtec, Inc.**Schuberth Helmets**DUNLOP**DrippinWet**Motul**Knecht Automotive**Brentwood Barber Shop**MRRF

Senior Member Expert
    1000rr-

I forgot to mention that Bart was nice enough to donate a custom map in the Silent Auction...you could always bid on that as well
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven

Junior Member Novice
    Hey Bart, got a chance yesterday to see how the tune turned out. Definitely noticed the difference. Mid range did feel a hair stronger, although we had some nice cool temps yesterday, so that could certainly attribute. But more so, it took care of a slight flat spot (non-consistent) area of the RPMs I would routinely have out of one particular turn. Felt crisper and DEFINITELY nice and smooth!

Thanks again!!