Thread: Doing superstreet on the 25th and...

Senior Member Amateur

Doing superstreet on the 25th and...

Have a few questions:

I have a Suomy Apex cool that I bought last year, build date is July of 2010. I only see a DOT sticker, is this helmet good for tech standards? If not what brand/models are? Also wondering if anyone here wouldn't mind letting me borrow some of the gear I need to participate. I'm in need of size 42 leathers (I'm 5'6 -160lbs roughly), gauntlet gloves and back protector. I had all this gear but had to sell my R1 and some gear about a month ago due to family economic problems. I will pay for damages to the gear if any done by my use *knock on wood* lol. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated!
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G

Senior Member Amateur
    I can help with gloves. Large Alpine Stars should fit. My leathers will be too big. I have some old gloves as a back-up pair that could work, too. They're, just a little stiff.

See me in the pits. Silver R6 #416. I race middleweight endurance so we might have to coordinate a quick hand-off.
    Tom
    MRA #416

That helmet is fine. You're good on that front.
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

Senior Member Amateur
    Already found the gear I needed but thanks for the offer man. Pretty stoked to get on the track and pop my HPR cherry haha
    "We all take risks every day. Us who ride, know that. We calculate our risk with our reward and then strap on our gear and throw a leg over our trusty steeds. We know that it can end at any time. But we don't let that stop us from living our lives and doing that which we love."

Damir G