I think the preponderance of SV's on the grid for tuning / upgrade knowledge, plus the ability to possibly get take off parts when guys are upgrading makes the SV more attractive in its own right. I've noticed a lot of SV tire sets, other parts for sale on here.

Martin - you like those Kaws! I cannot fabricate metal at all (unless you count sloppy country ARC welding - which I don't) and would like a GP shift, but I do have a fabricator pal if we have something to copy. But you can't run that Kaw in MV!

Sounds like this guy blows up motors! Funny!

Did you guys happen to see - in that ad for the Kaw - this is a funny explanation for the different motor... "After a track day in early spring I had left the bike outside, tempature dropped and I cracked the block." I've left my share of bikes outside when I got home extra late before but I never ONCE thought to myself - oh shit, I wonder if I cracked the block! Is that even possible? FUNNY!

Thanks for the help guys. Entertaining as always. I have met Martin - but I look forward to meeting some of you other guys, and buying all of you a beer. I will owe you that at least.